Experience the real Ninh Binh Vietnam Tour Package: 5 days
- DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- DAY 2: HANOI - TAM COC - HOA LU TOUR (B/L)
- DAY 3: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- DAY 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- DAY 5: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B)
We will explore the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. First, we will explore Hanoi charming city, half day city tour will bring you to visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. After Hanoi, we are going to Tam Coc, Ninh Binh where we visit the Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, enjoy the boat trip in Tam Coc and to discover the countryside. For the third day, we will have two days and one night stay on cruise to explore the seven natural wonder of the world. Let’s explore north of Vietnam with Impress Travel.
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshipped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: HANOI - TAM COC - HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL (B,L)
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by Car / Mini - Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you like a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temples in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Car / Mini - Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples were dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30 : Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, lunch & Entrance fees.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- 07:30 am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (notice: pickup time can be a bit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on halfway for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful countryside scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay seaport at around noontime.
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check-in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check-in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It is a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside of the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and seascape in the area.
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin).
Day 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served.
- You continue to enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noontime, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board.
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise (or in the restaurant inland in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program).
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi.
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus and hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong Bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 04; Lunch = 04; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Boat trip to explore Tam Coc
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
To submit into Immense Beauties of North Vietnam - Ninh Binh Tour Package: 5 Days