Ethnic minority villages in Sapa, Vietnam, Indochina Indochina tours - Impress Travel
Sapa is attrated tourist coming here by pictureque scenery from mountains, hills, valleys, flowers gardens, people - Excluding the Kinh people or ethnic Vietnamese, eight different ethnic minority groups are found inSapa. They include H'mong (pronounced Mong), Dao (pronounced Yao), Tay, Giay (pronounced Zai), Muong, Thai, Hoa (ethnic Chinese) and Xa Pho (a denomination of the Phu La minority group).
1. Black Hmong People are home at Cat Cat village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village and somewhere to see in Sapa market or on trekking way to remote village
2. Red Dzao people who you can see them appear with red craft wearing on the head, it is so easy to find them out in Sapa market, their home lands are Ta Phin village, Seo Trung Ho Village, Giang Ta Chai village, Su Pan Village and Nam Tong village…
3. Dzay people, where are they to find them out in Sapa? That is on the main trekking way as well-known Ta Van village, where is your home land here – Ta Van.
4. Tay people are living in a large valley and near stream where is very famous tourist attaction naming Ban Ho village.
SAPA TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Sapa Tours’s products: Impress Travel offers various Sapa tours.These include: Sapa classic tours to visit Sapa town and the hill tribe villages, Sapa trekking (easy trek, medium trek & hard trek) to discover the remote ethnic minority villages & conquer Fansipan’s highest mountain peak. Sapa market tours, Sapa Mountain biking tours and our Sapa homestay with an ethnic family.
- Sapa tours’s booking center: Email: Sapatours@impresstravel.com & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
The keyword to find this topic: Ethnic minority villages in Sapa, Vietnam, Indochina Indochina tours - Impress Travel