Welome to Hanoi, Vietnam. Impressers will welcome you at the airport then transfer your team to Hanoi city center, check in hotel at noon then leaving hotel to have lunch before take half of day to explore Hanoi Charming City.
- HANOI ARRIVAL: Pick up at Noi Bai International airport & transfer to Hanoi, check in hotel ( check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12:00 noon, early check in and late check out is not available, and subject to Hotel availability and regulations )
- HAVE A LUNCH: Lunch is served at the Vietnamese restaurant
- AFTERNOON HANOI CITY TOUR: Pick up from Hotel, visit the President Ho Chi Minh’s complex ( visit from outside only, including the President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ba Dinh Square and his Residence Complex, One Pillar Pagoda ) , to visit Temple of Literature, to visit Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on the Jade Island in the middle of the Lake.
- RIDE CYCLO: To ride around the old quarter, it is great and experienced of wathcing the busy & narrow streets in the old quarter from CYCLO.
- WATER PUPPETS SHOW: This show offers the “unique” water puppet program which is the extremely attractive spiritual “speciality”.
- HANOI BY NIGHT: Dinner on your own and free to explore Hanoi by night and overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, entrance fees, lunch, water puppet show tickets, hotel in Hanoi and 02 bottle of water.
This day takes 3.5 hours driving from Hanoi to Halong, then for DISCOVERING THE WONDER OF HALONG FOR 2 DAYS as below activites:
- HANOI TRANSFER TO HALONG: 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- HALONG BAY ARRIVAL: 12h30 – 13h00 Embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- CRUSING TO EXPLORE HALONG BAY: 13h30 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as cruises among the limestone islands. Explore the amazing SUNG SOT CAVE – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- SUNSET TIME ON CRUISE: 16h30 return to Cruise. Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way. COOKING CLASS AND SUNSET PARTY ON SUNDECK.
- NIGHT TIME: 19h00 – Have dinner is served, socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around and overnight on board.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Transfer as shuttle bus to Halong, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, private A/C cabin on halong cruise, cruising as follwing itienerary
Good morning Halong then following a cruising and activities of half day to expplore more about a natural wonder of the world before reture to Hanoi:
- MORNING TIME: Start your day with TAI CHI EXERCISES or a photo hunt then have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the NATURAL PRESERVATION ZONE. An explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- CHECK OUT TIME: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- CRUISE TO DISCOVER MORE HALONG BAY: Keep on cruising head back to harbour and exploring the Bay, passing BA HANG FISHING VILLAGE, DOG ISLET, and more.
- LUNCH ON BOARD: Return to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- DISEMBARK CRUISE: After disembarking, our team will pick you up then return to Hanoi, You will use shuttle bus from Halong to Bac Ninh provice where private transfer without tour guide will wait for you here then transfer you to Noi Bai airport.
- TRANSFER HALONG TO NOI BAI AIRPORT FLIGHT TO HUE: Take a shuttle bus from Halong bay to Bac Ninh then private transfer without tour guide will drive you to Noi Bai airport. To do procedure for checking in Noi Bai airport for flight to Hue, the flight takes 1 hours and 20 munites to Hue.
- HUE ARRIVAL & PICK UP: Impress Travel tour guide and private transfer to welcome you into Hue by name sign then driving to Hue city center. It is 15 km (30 munites) from Phu Bai airport to Hue city center.
- HUE AT NIGHT: Check in hotel then your free time to have an own dinner, our local tour guide will suggest you best place to have a dinner and over-night in hotel, Hue city
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Transfer as shuttle bus to Bac Ninh provice, and private A/C transfer to pick up to Hoi Bai airport with tour guide, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in Hue City
Hue city is one of ancient citadel of Vietnam, to explore the charming city with visiting of Pagoda, Imperial City, Boat Trip on Perfume River, Tomb of Emperior – Tu Duc then leaving Hue by private transfer to Hoi An.
- PERFUME RIVER BOAT TRIP: After breakfast and then transferring to the pier for a motor dragon boat ride along Perfume River, the first impression is a green and peaceful on both side of the river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- THIEN MU PAGODA: It is the magnificent architecture was found in 17th century, it is one of the most anicent pagoda in Hue.
- HUE IMPERIAL CITY CENTRE: This journey to Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace.
- HAVE A LUNCH: Enjoy lunch at Vietnamese restaurant for special dishes in Hue Vietnam.
- KING’S TOMBS OF TU DUC: It is one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty. The tomb lies in a boundless pine forest, 8 km from Hue.
- HUE TRANSFER TO HOI AN: Leaving Hue for Hoi An ( 140 km ~ 3 hour drive by car/ van )
- HOI AN ARRIVAL & AT NIGHT: Arrival in Hoi An, check in hotel, free time to have your own dinner and discovering Hoi An ancient trade town at night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, guide, boat trip, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, hotel in Hoi An
Good morning Hoi An then spend a half day of walking tour to visit all highlights of Hoi An. Leaving your hotel by private transfer with tour guide to walking area of Hoi An Ancient Trade Town where we will be visited most attractive places here. Hoi An is very charming & pure town, it is very camp place to stay here for relaxing, if you like to stay here more please suggest your inquiry to Travel Consultant we will customize this tour as longer stay in this town.
- TAN KY OLD HOUSE OLD HOUSE: Leaving hotel by private car / van to visit an almost perfect example of a 18th Merchant’s residence in this major commercial port town.
- JAPANESE COVERING BRIDGE: It is a unique bridge that covering cross Thu Bon river and since the building of this site had started in 1593.
- HOI QUAN PHUC KIEN TEMPLE: it is one of the five famous Assembly Halls Hoian, Fukien Assembly Hall had erected around 1690 to function as a place for the Chinese ethnic group from Fukien, China to socialize and worship.
- We return to hotel for check out at noon then it is free time to arrange your own lunch.
- TRANSFER HOI AN TO DANANG AIRPORT: Leaving Hoi An to Da Nang for flight to Ho Chi Minh city, a departure time will be confirmed by local tour guide, it take 45 munities ~ 32 km from Hoi An city center to Da Nang airport.
- FLIGHT DANANG TO HO CHI MINH CITY: It take one hours and half for domestic flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL: Then you will welcomed by Impressers to arrange private transfer to Ho Chi Minh City downtown.
- SAIGON BY NIGHT: Check in hotel then your time is free to explore Saigon at night and have your own dinner. Impress Travel also offer for dinner on Saigon River Cruise, if you are interested in having a dinner on cruise please pay for extra cost at US $42 / per person.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, water, entrance fee (s) and hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
A day to visit Cu Chi Tunnels and all of most attractive places in Ho Chi Minh city, we are going to visit Cu Chi Tunnels in the morning then return to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch before take a half day city tour of Saigon.
- VISIT CU CHI TUNNELS. Impressers come and pick you up then leaving Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels, it takes 40 munites – 30 KM to Cu Chi then we are watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
- HAVE A LUNCH: The lunch will be served in Ho Chi Minh City after you return from visit Cu Chi tunnels, it is also served by Vietnamese food, if you don’t like Vietnamese food we will customized your lunch as your enquiry.
- HO CHI MINH HALF DAY CITY TOUR: This will be arranged after lunch then you will visit most highlights in Saigon such as THE NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL, OLD POST OFFICE, THE REUNIFICATION PALACE, THE WAR REMNANTS MUSEUM AND BEN THANK MARKET for shopping before return to hotel.
- Free time and overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
A full day to visit Mekong River Delta, it is one of highlight in Vietnam, you will explore the rural life of the world of water in the wet land of southern part of Vietnam.
- TRANSFER HO CHI MINH CITY TO MY THO: Leaving Ho Chi Minh city at 08:00am for 02 hours driving with land transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing with countryside scenery along the way to VISIT MEKONG DELTA
- MY THO ARRIVAL: 10:00 am, arrival in My Tho town, getting embark a motor boat for a leisurely cruising tour along the tributary of the Mekong Delta River for a close-up view of local rural life style with the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- VISIT TORTOISE ISLAND: It is a boat to procedure you to this island, at disembark the baot for a while, start wandering around through the island and orchard gardens where you can try tasting with honey tea and some various samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music being performed by the local music band.
- HAVE LOCAL LUNCH: It is served you by local restaurant with local foods in Mekong that sureto bring you local tast of dilicous lunch as Mekong Delta Cuisine.
- TO DISCOVER RURAL LIFE AND COCONUT CANDY WORKSHOP: Tour continued with a visit to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste a delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you take a horse driven cart tour moving along the villages for more sightseeing
- ROWING SAMPAN: Taking a hand rowing sampan for a while, moving through Mekong Delta small cannels thickly covered with water coconut forests for a great real experience of the rural life on water of the Mekong Delta region
- Taking motor boat back to pier. Disembark, meet again the driver for two hours driving back to HCM city
- MY THO RETURN TO HO CHI MINH CITY: it is 2 hours again on private transfer to Ho Chi MinH City, your arrival back to your hotel in central HCM city, check in, free time !
- Overnight in HCM city
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, hotel, lunch, boat trip in Mekong
This day to leave Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam by inteenational flight departure from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap. Then you are welcomed and arrage a half of day tour to visit the kingdom of wonder.
- HCM FLIGHT DEPARTURE & SIEM REAP ARRIVAL: Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Tan San Nhat airport for flight to Siem Reap. It takes 1.30 hours flight then arriving in Siem Reap where you will be welcomed by Impress Travel Team then transfer to hotel in city center.
- LUNCH: Your lunch is served in Siem Reap at local restaurant as Khmer Cuisine, a little time to break before keeping on explore the kingdom of wonder.
- EXPLORE ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE COMPLEX: After lunch, the tranquil Siem Reap Town is our base for visiting the world famous temples of the ancient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD. Upon leaving Siem Reap Town we set off on a short drive to the archeological area and spend our time to visit the most striking structures. They are the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple.
- NIGHT TIME AT SIEM REAP: Your free time to have your own dinner and explore the city at night. Overnight in Siem Reap City.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Siem Reap.
A full day to visit a most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia. UNESCO has set up a wide-ranging programmed to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings.
- VISIT ANGKOR COMPLEX: To explore the Angkor Complex with the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of this structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. We also visit some nearby temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. They almost belong to the small circuit according to the archaeologists division.
- Leaving this area, to discover various famous temples of the grand circuit such as Preah Khan, Kravan, Neak Pean, Krol Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup.
- We round off our exciting day with a walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill to admire the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel with breakast
It is a last day to 10 day tour to explore Vietnam & Cambodia to be spent morning time of exploring Tonle Sap Lake, lunch is arranged by yourself before package up and leaving Siem Reap city for flight back home or next destination.
- BOAT TRIP ON TONLE SAP LAKE: It is a famous Tonle Sap Lake on a boat trip out. This shallow lake boasts one of the largest natural fresh water bodies in Southeast Asia. The boat navigates along a small river towards the gigantesque lake, giving us a chance to explore floating village, local life style close up, friendly children in small boats and fishermen pulling in morning catch. This excursion is all depending on your departure time.
- SIEM REAP DEPARTURE: Transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure to the next destination or flight back home. Thank you very much for joining tour with Impress Travel, hopefully you enjoy tour very much with us.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, boat trip and breakast in hotel
INDOCHINA PACKAGE TOURS - REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES !
Indochina’s name & location in Asia: Indochina - refers to the Indochinese Peninsula also called the India – China (Indochina) Peninsula, it is a geographic concept dating back to the nineteenth century to indicate the continental part of what is now Southeast Asia. This peninsula is called Indian-Chinese Peninsular because of the historical events that first influenced the region. The culture, religions and politics came from, both, India and China. The second reason is geographical. The border was shared between India to the west and China to the North. Currently, the Indochina peninsula covers the territories of Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Indochina package tours: To visit to Indochina (Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Vietnam), Duration: Travelers need from, at least, 9 days to perhaps 30 days to explore the region. Tell us the length of your stay and travel plan and we will provide you with the most suitable itinerary for visiting multiple countries in Indochina
Tailor-make Indochina Package Tours: There are a lots of choices to explore Indochina Land Give us your detailed request. How many days will you spend in Indochina, How many people are coming, what hotel category would you like. Which countries do you want to visit in Indochina, Also your detailed international flight schedule to know where we can design your Indochina trip from? Also, any special requests for food or anything else. We will listen & pay attention to design a tour that follows your request; allowing you to explore Indochina your way. Email: email@example.com or speak to our experts: (+84) 912 379 189