Private tour from Danang to Hue full day for Florence Klein
Dear Florence Klein and who are interested in Private tour from Danang to Hue full day ,
Warmest greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam! We are glad to receive your email and thank you so much for your interest in our services.
My name is Julia, a travel consultant at Impress Travel, who will handle all your requests.
As per your request, I would like to send you the detail of itinerary as below. It will be my pleasure to hear from you and I will make all efforts to match your expectation.
PRIVATE TOUR: DA NANG - HUE CITY TOUR - DA NANG TOUR FULL DAY
GROUP SIZE OF 2 ADULTS: 110 USD PER PERSON
- At 8:00 am : Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Da Nang or Hoi An and transfer to Hue city ( about 102 km to the North of Da nang, 130km from Hoi an)
- On the way from Da nang to Hue, the car will stop for you to visit some beautiful attraction such as:
- Hai Van pass – is an approximately 21 km long mountain pass on National Route 1A in Vietnam. It is the natural border of Thua Thien-Hue Province and Danang City, one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam.
- Lang Co beach – With more than 10 km long white sand beach and blue sea water, Lang Co beach is an ideal place for relaxing, swimming and taking photos. From Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach is beautiful like a landscape picture that tourists travelling between Da nang and Hue cannot help stopping to admire
- At 11:00 a.m: Arrive in Hue. Here, the car will pick the tour guide up and he will say hello and follow you during the trip. With the Guide, you will transfer to visit a famous King’s tomb in Hue city, Khai Dinh tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- At 12:30 : Have Lunch at a local restaurant ( local food).
- At 1:30 p.m: Continue to visit the most famous site in Hue city. The Citadel – Located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River. Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This is the administrative and the political center of Nguyen dynasty and the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has a unique art architecture and garden.
- At 3:00 p.m: After visiting the Citadel, you will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful and famous pagoda in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of charming Perfume River in Hue city.
- At 4:00 p.m: Finish tour in Hue, the car takes you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An.
Tour inclusive: private A/C transfer, E.S. tour guide, entrance fee admissions, 1 bottled water/ person, lunch
Tour Exclusive: Travel Insurance, all meals, tipping, other expenses not mentioned
*** Please kindly let me know your travel plan, I’m very pleased to organize the package tour in Vietnam (Hanoi - Halong – Sapa – Hue – Da Nang- Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh…) or in Cambodia or in Laos.
Thanks again for your taking time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
P/S: If you need any assistance, you can talk to me via Skype: julia.impresstravel
Please notice I am available at hotline: Julia+ 84 988 856 708, ( I am available on whatsap, Zalo, Viber ), you can always add me in and chatting with me directly ( I am available 24hours ).
Ms.Julia - (Ms Hằng)
Impress Travel Consultant
Mobile: (+84) 988 8567 08 (24/7) – WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER/LINE
Phone: (+84) 4 666 40 777 Extension: 16
VIETNAM TOURS, LAOS TOURS, CAMBODIA TOURS, MYANMAR TOURS!
Head Office in Hanoi: 3rd Floor, 125 Hoang Ngan Str., Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office in Ho Chi Minh city: R. 0468, 4th Floor, River Gate Building, 151-155 Ben Van Don str., Dist. 4, HCM, Vietnam
Tel: (84) 4 666 40 777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: julia.impresstravel Website: www.impresstravel.com
Working hours: 8.30 am - 17.30 pm Local time: GMT+7
Instant Contact in Hanoi (+84) 912 379 189 – Mr. Alex, in Ho Chi Minh City (+84) 966 99 59 88 – Mr. Tommy
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE - WINNER ON TRIPADVISOR.COM
DANANG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER