My Son sanctuary & Hoi An Ancient town full day for Anselma
||31st Mar 2019 to 14th Apr 2019
|Number of passengers
||02 Adults + 02 children (5 - 12)
||Danang to Hoi An city tour: Full day
“Mystery Sanctuary – Nostalgic Ancient Town”
My Son sanctuary of the former Cham Kingdom (the ruins of the former Cham Capital in the 4th century), Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture. They inhabited the area continuously from the late fourth century A.D. until the 13th century. Excavations reveal kings’ tombs that date back to the fourth century.
Hoi An Ancient Town is truly the most charming place to stop in central Vietnam. The preservation of 18th century architecture and way of life in the old town continues to lure wide eyed visitors. Once you arrive in Hoi An, you will wish you had planned to stay longer. It's a place that tugs on your sense of peace. It's safe and easy to explore. In December 1999, Hoi An Ancient Town was officially listed as a World Heritage Site.
7h30: Pick you up at your Hotel in Da Nang , transfer to My Son sanctuary.
9h30: Guests will have the opportunity to explore My Son, visit the ancient Holy land of Champa Kingdom with mysterious temples from the 17th century, enjoy the performance of special Cham dances and visit the Holy Mother Center Tra Kieu - located on the ancient foundation of the Cham (the Lion City)
12h00: Leave My Son for Hoi An Ancient Town.
Have 2 choices:
- Leave My Son by bus and arrive at Hoi An at 13:00. Have lunch at local restaurant. Visit Hoi An Ancient Town’s attractions such as Bridge Pagoda, Assembly Hall, Old House...
- 17h00:Take off guests at hotel. Tour ends
- Leave My Son by coach, go along Thu Bon River to Hoi An.
- Have snack on coach. Visit Kim Bong carpentry village. Arrive at Bach Dang port at 15:00.
- 15h00:Transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town. Visit the Ancient Town with: Japanese Bridge Pagoda - symbol of Hoi An, Sa Huynh Culture Museum, the Old House hundred of years old, Phuoc Kien assembly& Handicraft workshop - enjoy traditional music Vietnam. Guests free shopping at the ancient town.
- 18h00: Take off guests at hotel. Tour ends.
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 55 USD per person for Group Tour.
This time is big holiday in Vietnam ( the day-off of everyone), so the price will be included the extra fee for this time.
- Car pick up - drop off at hotel + fees
- Lunch at local restaurant (Choice1)/Snack on boat (Choice 2)
- Spanish Guide + 01 bottle water
- Tour Insurance.
EXCLUDED: Personal drink or food orders and other costs incurred.
DANANG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER