Majestic Central Vietnam tour 4 days for a group from Malaysia
Subject: Inquiry of tour package
I wish to the inquiry of package tour of Da Nang city from Ho Chih Minh city. Please quote me the package.
Hope to hear from you soon.
CENTRAL VIETNAM 04 DAYS
DAY 1 (28 November): HO CHI MINH CITY – FLIGHT TO HUE CITY (No Meals)
- Good evening, arrival at Hue Airport, greeting by our team, then transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in hotel and overnight at Hue City.
Inclusion: Private A/C transport, English Speaking Guide, hotel accommodation, mineral water.
DAY 2 (29 November): HUE CITY TOUR – TRANSFER TO DANANG CITY (B, L, D)
- Have breakfast at hotel, check out the hotel
- A tour to visit Hue city to the Imperial Court, (Hue served as Vietnam’s national capital city during the reign of Nguyen Dynasty, the last feudal Dynasty of Vietnam from 1802 until 1945), including the Hue citadel, the Flag tower, the citadel’s Noon gate with the Five Phoenix Tower…the Thai Hoa Palace (the Great Harmony Palace) where Nguyen kings held court, keep walking to see the The Mieu Temple where all the Nguyen kings are worshiped Nine Dynasty Urn, etc.…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Aboard a small dragon boat trip on the Perfume River to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river, boat trip ends at pier where you get off for a visit to the Thien Mu Pagoda (Celestial Lady Pagoda), one of the oldest and most beautiful Pagoda in Hue, and listening to the tale about the Celestial Lady and how the Pagoda was constructed.
- Next, is a visit to King Minh Mang Tomb to learn about the history of one of the greatest Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty,
- We leave Hue for a drive to Danang city (some 110km ~ 2 hour)
- On arrival in Danang city, check in the hotel.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Free time & Overnight in Danang city
Inclusions: hotel breakfast, A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, accommodation, water.
DAY 3 (30 November): DANANG CITY TOUR – MARBLE MOUNTAIN – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B, L, D)
- Have breakfast at hotel, then check-out hotel.
- We will visit Cham Sculpture Museum to study about cham’s culture, history and art, to admire the human’s masterpieces of Cham people’s sculptures.
- Then visit Marble Mountain which is a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, and named after the 5 essential elements including metal, wood, water, fire and earth, , Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered.
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An, Hoi An is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit JAPANESE COVERED BRIDGE PAGODA: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- PHUC KIEN ASSEMBLY HALL: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- LANTERN MAKING WORKSHOP: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern. O/N in Hoi An.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Free & easy and overnight at Hoi An Hotel.
Inclusion: private A/C transport, English Speaking Guide, entrance fee, lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation, water.
DAY 4 (01 December): HOI AN – BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE – THEN FLIGHT BACK TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L, D)
- Have breakfast at the hotel, check-out hotel
- 07h00 – 08h00: Pick up at Hotel. Depart to Ba Na Hills.
- 09h00: Arrive at the cable car station Suoi Mo, up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
- 09h30: Freedom check-in the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visit the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visit the Linh Ung pagoda, admire the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continue to Gare Debay use the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na.
- The tour guide will take guests to visit Fantasy Park, join in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House...
- 11h30: Have lunch buffet at Restaurant
- 12h30: Freedom to rest. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m – Visit Ba Chua Thuong Ngan Temple. Enjoy the panorama view of the Da Nang City and Da Nang Bay.
- Then come down by Cable Car, return to Danang Center for dinner.
- Free time for shopping before transfer to Airport for your fight return Ho Chi Minh City.
Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, dinner, mineral water,
Group size: 06 adults + 02 kids
Price based on 3-star Hotel: 260 USD per adult and 195 USD per kid
Total amount: 260 USD * 06 adults + 195 USD * 02 kids = 2550 USD
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with TRIPLE ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Boat trip in Hue on the Perfumed River (to later visit the Thien Mu Pagoda)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (B = Breakfast = 3; L = Lunch = 3; D = Dinner = 3)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
- Round Trip Cable Car in Ba Na Hill (~ 31USD per round trip ticket)
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- Entrance fee to the ancient wine cellar & tasting wine inside the cellar
- Entrance to the Fantasy Park & all admission tickets inside park
- All meals not mentioned
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out
3 STAR HOTELS SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
PHO HOI HOTEL -
MIDTOWN HOTEL – Deluxe
KING’S FINGER HOTEL
To have the best offer for an amazing Central Vietnam package tours, please do not hesitate to send our team email at firstname.lastname@example.org