From United States to Ly Son island (Quang Ngai) tour 3 days
Quang Ngai – Ly Son 03 days
Ly Son Island is land of Ly Son district, Quang Ngai Province, Vietnam. It is located in the east sea, in the north-east of Quang Ngai province, central part of Vietnam. Island is far away from mainland at 30 km (15 sea miles). According to Geographers, the island formed by volcano with 5 doors and shaded in 25-30 million years ago. It formed 5 mountains to be 5 artesian waters that provide fresh water for local people who are living on Ly Son Island.
Ly Son Island district was separated from Binh Son district, Quang Ngai province in 1992, it became the first island district since that time.
Quang Ngai province opened the first tour to Ly Son Island in 2007, traveler departure from Quang Ngai town, then following the national way 24B to SA KY port, then going to Ly Son Island by speed boat, then traveling around Ly Son Island by motorbikes.
Coming on Ly Son Island where to try local specialties that making from garlics & fresh seafood & visiting national relics: An Hai communal house, Am Linh Tu temple, Hang Pagoda & Sa Huynh cultural archaeological relics also found on Ly Son island: Chinh stream, Oc Hamlet & Cham’s cultural vestiges >
The visiting travel routes: Hang Pagoda – An Hai Communal – Duc pagodas – Volcano’s mouths – Historical vestige Truong Sa – Hoang Sa – Am Linh Tu Temple & Some ancient villages in Ly Son Island.
Ly Son Island is land of garlic “Kingdom of Garlic”, garlic is planed here to be very special of flavor & different with others.
Day 1: Quang Ngai - Sa Ky Port - Ly Son Island (L, D)
- Departure from Quang Ngai to Sa Ky port at 6.45 AM
- Get on speed boat, cruising to Ly Son Island
- Upon arrival in Ly Son Island, then checking guesthouse / hotel
- Visit the Memorial house of Parcel team, Cave pagoda, An Hai village, Thoi Loi volcano, Fishing Cave, Mu Cu Bay and the lighthouse.
- Have dinner with sea foods and overnight in Ly Son hotel/guesthouse.
Day 2: Ly Son Island - An Binh island (B, L, D)
- Good morning Ly Son Island, enjoy breakfast, then get on small boat to cruise An Binh island
- An Binh Island visiting - Hawaii of Vietnam to enjoy the beauty of wild and natural beaches here.
- Visit the 1st factory of water purification from sea water in Vietnam. Also, visit garlic fields with lava stones barriers.
- Depart back to Ly Son Island. Visit Duc pagoda next to the Gieng Tien volcano.
- Have dinner and overnight in Ly Son hotel/guesthouse.
Day 3: Ly Son Island - Quang Ngai Island (B, L)
- Good morning Ly Son Island
- Transfer to port for speed boat back to mainland to Sa Ky port
- Visit Son My - A memorial to victims of the My Lai Massacre - located in the village of Tịnh Khê, Sơn Tịnh District, Quảng Ngãi Province.
- Have lunch in restaurant.
- Return to Quang Ngai or going to next destination that depend on your requests.
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 210 USD per person for group 02 pax based on Private Tour
(There have no Small Group for this trip)
What are included in this trip?
- Private transfer.
- English- speaking guides
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 5; Lunch = 6; Dinner = 5)
- Entrance fees.
- Mini-hotel only 3-star, homestay.
What are excluded in this trip?
- Travel insurance
- Visas and visa fee
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
DANANG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER