Danang Hue Phong Nha and Paradise Caves Tour 3 days on April 2019
Danang - Phong Nha and Paradise Caves Tour 3 days
- Tour operator in central Vietnam: Danang tours - Impress Travel
- Begining point: Pick up and welcome from Danang
- Travel route: Danang - Hue Imperial City - Phong Nha Cave & Homestay - Paradise Cave - Hue
- Durration: 3 days / 2 nights
- Activities: Homestay, boat trip, biking, Zipline
- Description: Pick up and welcome you from Danang airport, transfer to Hue Imperial City, one night in Hue then Hue Imperial City’s exploration. Transfer to Phong Nha -Ke Bang for the discovery the longest and most beautiful limestone cave system in the world – the Unesco natural world heritage site
Day 1: Arrive in Da Nang, and then transfer to Hue Imperial City (L)
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will welcome you at Danang airport.
- Have a lunch in Danang
- Transfer to Hue Imperial city (112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 2hours)
- While going along the way to Hue, we will stop on Hai Van Pass as observation of the panorama view’s Danang Bay and Lang Co bay from the high point.
- Check in hotel then free time to explore Hue City at late afternoon,
- At night, the welcome dinner will serve you with royal restaurant where you are possible to be a king by King/Queen suites, enjoy Royal dishes and traditional music and performance for king and queen in the past time.
- Overnight in Hue Imperial City
Royal Dinner is not included, if you wish to have it, the cost is $35/person
Inclusion: Transport, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fee, Lunch, Boat, Mineral Water.
Day 2: HUE IMPERIAL CITY THEN TRANSFER TO DONG HOI (B, L, D)
- Good morning Hue Imperial city then have a breakfast at hotel
- Danang Tours – Impress Travel Team will pick you up at hotel then transfer to Quang Binh province via the Quang Tri province where enters to Ho Chi Minh Trail leading to Phong Nha Caves.
- Have a lunch then check in home-stay. Then transfer to boat pier where we hop on the boat for the boat journey long Son River via the river systems and forest reaching up to Phong Nha Cave - the Unesco natural heritage site, where is system of the caves displays the various formations with stalactites and stalagmites to create the natural wonder of the world. We will visit three cave such as Cung Dinh cave; Tien Cave and Bi Ky Cave.
- Return to homestay where is free time to relax at homestay or walk around the village to get more knowledge about local people here.
- Have dinner at home stay.
- Overnight at the home.
Inclusion: Transport, English speaking guide, Entrance fees, Zipline, Muth bathing, Kayak, Lunch, Dinner, Homestay, Mineral Water.
Day 3: EXPLORE PARADISE CAVE - BACK HUE CITY (BL)
- Enjoy breakfast at homestay then ride bicycle to Paradise Cave, where one of its largest dry cave in Phong Nha National Park, especially its size and unique of stalactites and limestone.
- The next is the adventure play with Zipline to discover Dark Cave where the water is green all year round and always cold. It is an interesting when you make zipline to swim on the river and see a part ecosystem in Phong Nha cave and national park. Besides, you also make a kayaking on Chay River to survey the nice view as well as get more knowledge.
- Moreover, you enjoy the experience on the mud bathing. After discovering its beauty and unique you return and have lunch at restaurant
- .Leaves Phong Nha then return to Hue Imperial city
- The tour will end in Hue
Inclusion: Transport, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fee, Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Boat, Mineral Water.
Cost: $298/person (Priced on a Private Tour for 2 people)
DANANG TOURS - BOOKING CENTER