Best price Danang Hoi An Bana Hill Hue trip 5 DAYS
DA NANG - HOI AN – BA NA HILL – HUE TRIP 5 DAYS
Hoian - Hue - Danang: 5 Days
From: May 22, 2019 - To: May 26, 2019
Number of adults
DAY 1 (22nd May 2019): DANANG ARRIVAL – TRANSFER TO HOI AN – WALKING TOUR ( L )
- Am: On arrival at the Danang International Airport, you will be greeted by our team and and transfer to Hoi An for check in or dropping off your luggage ( hotel check in time is from 14:00; early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel avalability, hotel early check in can be available on request )
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- After the lunch, you will take a guided walking around old streets to discover the charm of Hoi An Ancient Town including Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum, old houses and the local market…
- In the late afternoon time, you enjoy your free & easy to relax or going to the An Bang beach ( which is some 5km away from central Hoi An city )
- Own arrangement for dinner on own payment
- Overnight at hotel
Inclusion: private A/C transport, English Speaking Guide, entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water.
DAY 2 (23rd May 2019) : HOI AN - DANANG – BA NA HILL – DRIVE TO HUE ( B/ L/ )
- Have breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up from hotel in Hoi An, transfer to Danang city, you will be transferred to Ba Na Hill – some 25 km to the south west of central Da Nang City.
- On arrival in Ba Na hill, get on cabin departing by cable car from Suoi Mo station to Ba Na station ( Notice: Your own payment for the round trip cable car tour )
- Free time to Visit Flower Garden, Hiking Train, Debay wine cellar ( own payment for wine samples ), Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Buffet lunch at restaurant in Ba Na Hill
- Free to visit Visit Fantasy Park – the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam, Du Dôme Square, French Village. ( your own payment )
- Catch the Cable car to Toc Tien Station
- Take a drive from Ba Na hill back to central Danang city,
- Leaving Danang, we depart to Hue, stopover on the summit of the Hai Van Mountain Pass ( of 30 km length ) for a sightseeing tour and taking photographs from the top of the mountain.. ( it is from the top of the Hai Van Mount Pass, where you may see a breathaking scenery panoramic view of the Eastern Sea especially the white sandy Lang Co Beach all in your vision )
- On Arrival in Hue city, drive to hotel, check in the hotel, free & easy,
- Your own arrangement for dinner on own payment
- Free & easy time & Overnight in Hue city
Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, hotel accommodation, water,
DAY 3 (24th May 2019 ) : HUE CITY TOUR & BOAT TRIP – TRANSFER TO DA NANG ( B, L )
- Have breakfast at hotel, check out
- Visit Hue Imperial City, including the Hue citadel, the Flag tower, main entrance gate with the Noon Gate with the Five Foenix Pavilions, entering through the gate to visit the Thai Hoa Palace ( the great Harmony Palace where Nguyen Kings held court ), the Royal Theatre, Nine Dynasty Urns, Five Phoenix Tower…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- In the afternoon, tour is continued with a visit to King Minh Mang Tomb, Minh Mang is one of the greatest kings of the Nguyen Dynasty, and the King’s Royal Tomb is also one of the most majestic, where man made architecture fit harmoniously into the surrounding beauties of the natural landscape.
- Aboard a small dragon boat trip on the Perfumed River to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river, boat trip ends at pier where you get off for a visit to the Thien Mu Pagoda ( Celestial Lady Pagoda ), one of the most ancient and most beautiful Pagoda in Hue, and listening to the tale about the Celestial Lady and how the Pagoda was contructed.
- Leaving Hue, we drive to Danang city ( 2 hours )
- On arrival Danang, drive to the hotel, check in, free & easy
- Overnight at the hotel in Da Nang city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 4 (25th May 2019): DANANG – DANANG CITY TOUR – FREE AT BEACH ( B / L )
- After breakfasat at your hotel.
- We take a short drive for a visit to the Marble mountain which is a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, and named after the 5 essential elements including metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered.
- Tour is continued with a short drive to the Son Tra Peninsula to visit the wellknown Linh Ung Buddhist temple with the statue of the Avalokitesvara Lady Buddha which is the tallest Lady Buddha statue of Vietnam 67 metters which is situated on the Son Tra Peninsula and overlooking the Danang city and the beach.
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Drive to the hotel, you enjoy your whole free & easy time to relax inside or going and playing on the beach
- Your own arrangement for dinner and explore the Danang city in the evening
- Free time & Overnight in Da Nang
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C private transfer, English speaking tour guide,, entrance fee, lunch, accommodation, water
DAY 5 (26th May 2019) : DANANG – DEPARTURE ( B )
- Have breakfast at hotel.
- You enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going shopping if your flight time permits,
- Later, you will be transferred to Da Nang International Airport for taking flight to back home or next destination.
- Say goodbye Central Vietnam & see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
GROUP SIZE OF 8 ADULTS
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON 3* HOTEL: 180 USD
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON 4* HOTEL: 250 USD
TOUR INCLUSIONs & TOUR EXCLUSIONs:
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM ( 2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request ) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Boat trip in Hue on the Perfumed River ( to later visit the Thien Mu Pagoda )
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. ( B = Breakfast = 4; L = Lunch = 4; D = Dinner = 0 )
- English- speaking guides as specified ( Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request )
- Entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- Round Trip Cable Car in Ba Na Hill ( ~ 31USD per round trip ticket )
- Entrance fee to the ancient wine cellar & tasting wine inside the cellar
- Entrance to the Fantasy Park & all admission tickets inside park
- All meals not mentioned
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out
3 STAR HOTELS SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
PHO HOI HOTEL -
MIDTOWN HOTEL – Deluxe
GOLDEN SEA 3 HOTEL – SUPERIOR
The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- The above tour program simply a tour proposal for your reference, no tour service is reserved yet until we receive your firmly confirmation and the prepayment for the tour to get the tour secured and reserved; kindly tell us your all requirement and expectation for a best itinerary, this program can be modified to correspond with your requirement/ expectation.
- Make sure Travel insurance must be purchased before tour departure ( your own arrangement )
- Make sure all fares and taxes are subject to change without notice, until the ticket has been issued.
- Always carefully check your visa requirements for both your final destination and transit airports. Please go ahead to let us know you may need any futher info or assistance regarding Vietnam entry visa issue, kindly to inform us in advance at least 10 days prior to your tour departure, as it may requires a few working days to get the visa letter approved and available )
- Make sure all passport validity must exceed 6 months for travel ( counting from your last day of your trip in Vietnam )
- Make sure all full names of your international/ local flight tickets are exactly as per guest’s passports.
- Kindly provide to your tour leader your copy of passport, and all your special requests/ tour inquiry if any about the trip related to accommodation ( room with what bed type )/ food request, food allergy as soon as your tour confirmation
- Chinese foods/ Halal foods/ Indian food restaurants are subject to availability in each city/ locality; In case of Chinese/ halal/ Indian food restaurants are not available at a tour destination, alternative foods/ dishes will be provided accordinly to your own special request, make sure you confirm in advance with your tour leader before tour departure from at least 1 week ( 7 days )
- Hotel check in time is 14h00, hotel check out time is 12h00 pm ( mid-noon ). Early check in/ or late check out is NOT INCLUDED and is subject to hotel availability and acording to hotel regulations on early check in & late check out, ( as often, late check out from 12h00 to before 18h00 is half room price charged( 50% room price/ per night ). From 18h00 and after is full hotel price charged ( 100% room price/ per night ).
- Tipping for tour guide & tour driver are not compulsory and up on your expectation, never the less, as tipping is very common and much highly appreciated, as for small tour groups with from 2 - 8 persons, PLEASE try to budget about a minimum with $ 2- 4 USD/ per guest/ per day for tour guide & minimum about 1-2USD/ per guest per day for tour driver for tips, Besifes from this tipping amount offered for tour guide and driver, please also budget some extra tip amounts for other tour attendants such as crew members in on cruise in Halong bay, boat rowers ( for hand rowing sampans )..., thank you for your very kind attention !
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn !
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey
DANANG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER