Amazing Central Vietnam 5 days for Mr Lee's group (Malaysia, Apr 2019)
(Hue – Phong Nha Cave – Hue – Danang – Hoi An – My Son - Danang)
||31st Mar 2019 to 14th Apr 2019
|Number of passengers
||Guaranteed daily departures for this tour
Day 1 (27 April, 2019): Hue city’s Phu Bai Airport arrival - Hue city tour – Boat trip - O/n in Hue (L, D)
- On arrival in Hue city Airport and transfer to Hue central city. (Note: hotel check in time is from 14.00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel availability and regulation, early check in is available on request ).
- Have Lunch at restaurant
- In the afternoon, sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Imperial City where was the palace of Nguyen Dynasty including Forbidden City with many palaces and architectures and surrounding: Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine Urn Dynastys, Mieu Temple…
- Next is a visit to 1 king’s Mausoleum (either the Khai Dinh Mausoleum or the Minh Mang Mausoleum) for get some experiences of one of the famous Kings in Nguyen Reign. The Nguyen Kings chose natural harmony and architecture of Orient for their mausoleums.
- In the afternoon, aboard a motor boat trip on Perfume River to enjoy a tranquil atmosphere and a green on two river’s banks and beautiful scenes and stop to visit Thien Mu Pagoda - one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in Hue and Vietnam,
- Dinner is served at restaurant.
- At night, you have free time for more exploration by wandering along Truong Tien Bridge with colorful lights or souvenir shops for more enjoyment and experiences of local life.
- Overnight at hotel
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, boat trip on Perfumed River, Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation, water
Day 2 (28 April, 2019): Hue – Phong Nha Caves – Hue (B L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 07.00am, leaving Hue city for a drive to Phong Nha cave in Quang Binh (some 230km ~ 5 hours)
- On the way passing the historical sites: DMZ of Quang Trị , The Macnamara Line, 17 Parallel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge
- Have lunch in local restaurant, before take a boat trip along Son river to visit Phong Nha cave - UNESCO recognized as a World Natural Heritage, then stop to visit Cung Dinh cave, Tien Cave and Bi Ky Cave with beautiful limestone formations
- Return to Hue City in the late afternoon.
- Dinner is served at resrtaurant
- Overnight at hotel in Hue.
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Boat trip, Entrance Fees, Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation, water
Day 3 (29 April, 2019): Hue – Danang – Cham Museum - Marble Mount – Hoian (B L, D)
- Am: Have breakfast at hotel in Hue, check out,
- This morning we leave Hue for Danang for a sightseeing tour and then keep driing to Hoi An city. (Distance from Hue to Hoi An is 140km), on the way from Hue to Danang, you enjoy the drive passing through the Hai Van Mount Pass for a breathtaking scenery of the Lang Co Beach and the fishing villages, one the most beautiful beaches of Asia
- On arrival Danang city,
- We take a visit to the Cham Museum to learn about the Cham people’s history, culture, and especially architecture and sculpture with stones, temples and towers, with magnificient & unique artworks of a people who once found and developted a brilliantly Empire and civilazation from 4th until the 13th centuties and in the land where present day is the central part of Vietnam
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- In the afternoon, we take a visit to the Marble mountain which is a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, and named after the 5 essential elements including metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains are a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples which were used as a very important base for Vietnam Revolutionary during the Vietnam war time.
- Keep driving to Hoi An (30km from central Danang city), on arrival Hoian, check in the hotel, free & easy
- You enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going for shopping ( Hoi An is a wonderful place to hide out from the world, you may just simply taking a rest inside hotel, or going out for a walk along old streets, you can also make some fine clothes tailor made on your preferred style and fashion with reasonable price and have beautiful souvenir gifts. The ancient town of Hoi An seems brighter than in evening with colorful lanterns along streets and shops which create the charming of Hoi An town, especially on the 14th and the 15th of every lunar months when you may see its most magnificent scenery than ever.
- Dinner is served at resrtaurant
- Free time and overnight at the hotel in Hoian
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation, water
Day 4(30 April, 2019): Hoi An Ancient town walking tour – My Son Holyland– Hoi An (B, L, D)
- Am: Breakfast at the hotel,
- In the morning you will take a guided walking around old streets to discover the charm of Hoi An Ancient Town including Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum, old houses and the local market…
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- In the afternoon, enjoy an hour drive from Hoian to My Son Holy land, going to visit Tra Kieu Catholic. The Hinduism Holy Land of My Son Cham ruins in which was the capital of Cham people in 11th century to learn more their culture. Knowing the place where Cham ancestor had an architecture to make red bricks which noone can explain and make it today. Enjoy traditional music performance by Cham people to learn more of their culture.
- Leaving My Son site, we return to Hoi An, you aboard a motor boat trip for visiting Kim Bong Carpentry Village with more than 600 years old, this village is a famous brand about woodwork of Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skillful including beautiful wooden statue; decoration and daily tools and especially making boat for fishing…Then embark the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town. Free & easy a while.
- Dinner is served at restaurant
- Free time to explore Hoi An. Overnight at hotel.
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees, Lunch, dinner, boat trip to Kim Bong village, Hotel accommodation & Mineral Water
Day 5 (01 May, 2019): Danang city - Free & easy time - Departure (B)
- Am: Have breakfast at hotel.
- Depends on your own departure flight, you may enjoy your free & easy time to relax or going shopping,
- Later, you will be transferred to Danang city Airport for taking the flight to back home or next destination.
- Farewell to Central Vietnam, thank you & see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, English speaking tour guide, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
Land tour price: $230USD/ per person
(Free of charge for 1 person based with Double or Twin sharing accommodation; Double or Twin or Triple sharing room, 2 o 3 people share 1 room)
Supplement for single room: $85USD (available on request only)
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- private A/C transfer to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations
- Hotel accommodation based with Double or Twin or Triple sharing room with breakfast in hotel, (2 or 3 people share 1 room)
- Private Boat Trip in Hue city on the Perfumed River
- private Boat trip in Phong Nha
- Boat trip to Kim Bong Capentry Village
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (4 Breakfast at hotels + 4 Lunches + 4 Dinners)
- Entrance fee admissions as specified
- Local English speaking tour guides
- Complimentary water daily
- Travel Insurance
- International flight and domestic flight & airport tax and fees
- Vietnam visa & fee
- Tipping for to drivers/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Single room supplement (available on request)
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Meal does not mention in itinerary
- All drinks/ beverages other than specified.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
- Early check in and late check out ( check in time from 14:00 or after/ check out time is at 12: 00 midnoon or earlier
3 STAR HOTELS SELECTED
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
AURORA HOIAN – ROH ROOMS
3 STAR +
MID TOWN HOTEL – ROH ROOMS
Notice: The selected are subject to change in to a similar category in case of fully booked.
To have more information about Danang tours, contact:
|Phone / WhatApps / Viber / Wechat
DANANG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER