Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel Package Tour: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tour name: Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel Package Tour: 4 days / 3 night
- Departure: Daily
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tour type: Private tour ( Small group tour and family tour)
- Travel route: Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel – Hoi An – Hue – Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel – Departure.
- Tour operator: Danang tours – Impress Travel
- Hotel name: Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel *****
- Hotel address: 8 Vo Nguyen Giap, Khue My ward , Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang, Vietnam – Great location
- Email: Hanoitours@impresstravel.com
- Why stay in Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel *****: We’re all business, mostly. At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, life doesn’t stop when business begins. We want you to have it all — to boost your productivity, to energize your body and to feel inspired, helping you enhance your downtime and worktime. Sometimes the mojito is as important as the meeting.
- Danang Crowne Plaza Hotel' Hotel rooms and facilities:
- DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE 4 DAYS
Road to the cultural world heritages of Vietnam – Hoi An and Hue. The highlights in the central Vietnam will be discovered for 4 days. Impress Travel will welcome you in international airport Danang, then transfer to Hoi An ancient town and going on sightseeing of Hoi An city for the half of day. We will move from Hoi An crossing Danang city, Marble mountain and Lang Co beach to Hue Emperial city of Nguyen Dynasty as following the boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Pagoda, Tu Duc King Tomb and Dong Ba market. We return Danang city for shopping before we have departure for flight back home or next travel destinations
TOUR IN BRIEF:
- DAY 1: DA NANG ARRIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- DAY 2: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING (B,L)
- DAY 3: HUE HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING – DA NANG (B,L)
- DAY 4: DA NANG DEPART (B)
TOUR IN DETAILED
DAY 1: DA NANG ARRIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel’s guide & transfer to the Hoi An(approximately 35 minutes drive). Check in hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An, Hoi An is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit Japanese Covered Bridge: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- Latern making workshop: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, hotel in Hoi An, entrance fee
DAY 2: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING (B,L)
- Depart at 8.00 AM to Hue. Journey from Hoi An over scenic mountainous roads with spectacular views over the coastline. We will visit Marble Mountains, it is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. Halfway between Danang and Hue lies the dramatic Hai Van Pass the high dividing line between the climate zones of north and south Vietnam. Continue southwards passing Lang Co beach, a lovely stretch of beach curving outwards between a clear blue lagoon and the East Sea.
- Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, The final resting-place of this Nguyen Dynasty emperor and scholar was built before his death. A lake, pavilion and theatre still exist on the grounds.
- Late afternoon we will visit Dong Ba Market – local market near the Imperial City
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hue
DAY 3: HUE HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING – DA NANG (B,L)
- Enjoy breakfast in hotel then depart at 8.30 AM, sightseeing in the Old Imperial City, this former site of the old capital has a moat and ten ornate gates guarding a palace, temples, gardens and tombs. Its most prominent feature is a tall flag tower.
- Return to Da Nang City. All day free at leisure or shopping at Han Market. Overnight in Danang.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, hotel in Da Nang
DAY 4: DA NANG DEPART WITHOUT TOUR GUIDE (B)
Breakfast in hotel before leaving to airport for flight return home or excursion to the other part.
- Finish a memorable trip of Central Vietnam. We wish you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again!
What is included today: Transfer, breakfast
To book Danang tours – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org