Danang Alansea hotel Package Tour: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tour name: Alansea Danang hotel Package Tour: 4 days / 3 night
- Departure: Daily
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Tour type: Private tour ( Small group tour and family tour)
- Travel route: Alansea Danang hotel – Hoi An - Hue – Alansea Danang hotel – Departure.
- Tour operator: Hanoi tours – Impress Travel
- Hotel name: Alansea Danang hotel *****
- Hotel address: Lot A6-10, Le Duc Tho street, Son Tra district, Da Nang city, Da Nang, Vietnam
- Email: Hanoitours@impresstravel.com
Why stay in Alansea Danang hotel *****: Lucky to be located in Son Tra, where the intersection of river - sea - mountain, the Alan Sea Hotel is truly an ideal destination for tourists. Located in Lot A6 - 10, Le Duc Tho Street, Alan Sea is not too far from the famous places in Da Nang city. Only within 2km you can visit Son Tra peninsula and enjoy the panoramic view of the city from above, passing Thuan Phuoc bridge to the city center, or stop to admire "the city of brightly colored bridges, or at one of the most seductive beaches on the planet voted for by Forbers magazine to joke with white sand, sunshine, blue sea and then enjoy the dishes. eat rustic, salty but bold local identity.
The 5 star hotel with 196 guest rooms is designed in an elegant, elegant style, blending traditional Vietnamese and Oriental influences. Especially all rooms have balconies or glass doors so that you can easily view your eyes to admire the river, sea and mountains in the most poetic way. Luxurious restaurant with full Asian and European cuisine with 3 bars: on top, swimming pool and lobby, 1 gym, 1 physiotherapy room, 3 fully equipped meeting rooms. enough modern amenities. Well, that will give you more choice of service when staying here.
With the slogan "A Cosiana Destination", Alan Sea will bring the warmth and warmth to you when you stay here. Free use of sauna and steambath, free shuttle bus to the beach and Han market, shopping at the hotel's schedule, high speed internet, 24 hour room service and many other great facilities for a great holiday. great waiting for you to discover!
It is interesting that not many places to stay when staying at the Alan Sea Hotel is to enjoy the cool water of the bird-shaped swimming pool - birds characteristic of East Asia, you can enjoy the sunrise as well. like the sunset from a corner and sip a tropical drink.
Besides, the service staff - soul of the hotel will always take the "warm" as a guide in the service. We firmly believe that, with sincerity, warm smile as well as dedication and seriousness in service, Alansea will bring the "heart" values to visitors, helping each visitor have the memorable experience while staying here. So far away from Da Nang, Alan Sea is still more or less in a small corner in the heart of each visitor.
- Hotel rooms and facilities:
DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE 4 DAYS
Road to the cultural world heritages of Vietnam – Hoi An and Hue. The highlights in the central Vietnam will be discovered for 4 days. Impress Travel will welcome you in international airport Danang, then transfer to Hoi An ancient town and going on sightseeing of Hoi An city for the half of day. We will move from Hoi An crossing Danang city, Marble mountain and Lang Co beach to Hue Emperial city of Nguyen Dynasty as following the boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Pagoda, Tu Duc King Tomb and Dong Ba market. We return Danang city for shopping before we have departure for flight back home or next travel destinations
TOUR IN BRIEF:
- DAY 1: DA NANG ARRIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- DAY 2: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING (B,L)
- DAY 3: HUE HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING – DA NANG (B,L)
- DAY 4: DA NANG DEPART (B)
TOUR IN DETAILED
DAY 1: DA NANG ARRIVAL & HOI AN HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING (L)
- Upon arrival Danang international airport, greeting by Impress Travel’s guide & transfer to the Hoi An(approximately 35 minutes drive). Check in hotel and enjoy lunch in local restaurant.
- Afternoon we will visit Hoi An, Hoi An is a picturesque riverside town south of Danang City. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South East Asia’s major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Now, this beautifully preserved historic city is best seen on foot.
- First visit Japanese Covered Bridge: the first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the Japanese community of Hoi An to link the town with the Chinese quarters across the stream. The bridge was provided with a roof so it could be used as a shelter from rain and sun.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall: Chinese pagoda built around 1690 and then restored and enlarged in 1900. It is typical of the Chinese clans that were established in the Hoi An area. The temple is dedicated to Thien Hau Thanh Mau (Goddess of the Sea and Protector of Sailors and Fishermen).
- Latern making workshop: Visit one of the lantern workshops in Hoi An. The framework of lantern will be made by the industry itself and clients can observe locals making silk cloth on the lantern.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, hotel in Hoi An, entrance fee
DAY 2: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING (B,L)
- Depart at 8.00 AM to Hue. Journey from Hoi An over scenic mountainous roads with spectacular views over the coastline. We will visit Marble Mountains, it is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. Halfway between Danang and Hue lies the dramatic Hai Van Pass the high dividing line between the climate zones of north and south Vietnam. Continue southwards passing Lang Co beach, a lovely stretch of beach curving outwards between a clear blue lagoon and the East Sea.
- Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, The final resting-place of this Nguyen Dynasty emperor and scholar was built before his death. A lake, pavilion and theatre still exist on the grounds.
- Late afternoon we will visit Dong Ba Market – local market near the Imperial City
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hue
DAY 3: HUE HALF DAY SIGHT SEEING – DA NANG (B,L)
- Enjoy breakfast in hotel then depart at 8.30 AM, sightseeing in the Old Imperial City, this former site of the old capital has a moat and ten ornate gates guarding a palace, temples, gardens and tombs. Its most prominent feature is a tall flag tower.
- Return to Da Nang City. All day free at leisure or shopping at Han Market. Overnight in Danang.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, hotel in Da Nang
DAY 4: DA NANG DEPART WITHOUT TOUR GUIDE (B)
Breakfast in hotel before leaving to airport for flight return home or excursion to the other part.
- Finish a memorable trip of Central Vietnam. We wish you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again!
What is included today: Transfer, breakfast
To book Danang tours – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org