Greeting again from Impress Travel,
A very good morning to you and thank you so much for your feedback to my email,
As per your request for a tour without all hotel accommodation, and once the child is at 11 year old, I am delighted to send over the detailed tour program with price based with 03 adults in details as from below:
As the tour Departure in JUNE, 2017 is coming absolutely so soon now, for your info, so far we have received a number of tour reservations confirmed for the same periods and even much later of the 2017 already, and the fact that good travel services are getting quite booked so far, so to ensure the availability of enough good travel services, I do strongly suggest your consideration and make final confirmation for the tour from now as soon as possible !
Central Vietnam 6 Days
( Danang – Hue – Hoi An – Danang )
( Private tour for 3 adults, Operation: 15 FEB – 20 FEB, 2017 )
DAY 1 ( 03 JUN, 2017 ): DANANG ARRIVAL – GREETING – OVERNIGHT IN DANANG ( NO MEALS )
· On arrival in Danang Airport, you’ll be greeted by our team and transferred to hotel in central Danang city for overnight
Day 1 Inclusions: A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide, water
DAY 2 ( 04 JUN, 2017 ): DANANG – TRAVEL TO HUE – HUE CITY TOUR ( -/ L/- )
· 08:00AM, pick up by our team and transferred from Hotel in Danang to Hue ( 110 km ~ 2,5 hour ), on the way, you will have some stops at the top of the Hai Van Mountain pass for a sightseeing and taking photos of the beautiful Hue Beaches
· On arrival in Hue city, lunch is served at restaurant
· In the afternoon, You start the tour by a visit to the Hue’s Imperial city with the Forbidden Citadel including the Flag Tower, The Noon Gate, King’s Palace, Nine Dynasty Urns, Five Phoenix Towers, The Mieu Temple where the Nguyen Kings are worshiped…
· Late afternoon with a visit around the Dong Ba market to enjoy the purchasing sites of the local people here. The Dong Ba is the urban’s busiest purchasing centre of Hue city where all kinds of products can be found here, maybe you can buy some souvenirs gifts in the market.
· Check in the the hotel in Hue for overnight in central Hue city
Day 2 Inclusions: A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, water
DAY 3 ( 05 JUN, 2017 ): HUE CITY TOUR FULL DAY – TRAVEL TO HOI AN ( -/ L/- )
· Breakfast at the hotel,
· This morning, we take a visit to one of the Mausoleums of Nguyen’s Kings ( you can choose either to see the Minh Mang Tomb or King Tu Duc, or King Khai Dinh tomb
· Lunch will be servred at restaurant in Hue city
· In the afternoon, you will aboard a motor boat trip on the Perfume River with a stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda on dragon boat is the best way for you to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river. The tranquility and the pure of the water make you interest and love this river as Hue people. Its name brings the meaning and character of the river.
· 15:00, fare well with Hue city, we take a drive to Hoi An ( 145km ~ 3,5 hours )
· On arrival to Hoi An, check in Hotel and free time
· Overnight in Hoi An
Day 3 Inclusions: private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, private boat trip, lunch, water
DAY 4 ( 06 JUN, 2017 ): HOI AN WALKING TOUR – FREE & EASY ( -/ - /- )
· Am: This morning, our guide pick up for a half day walking tour for an exploration around the Ancient town of Hoi An. Hoi An was the busiest purchasing centre and a port in the past of Chinese, Japanese… so it still has many kinds of old houses brings architecture of these country nowadays. An ancient town is known as the hidden charm. Visit the Tan Ky old house, Japanese bridge, Hoi Quan Phuc Kien pagoda and Hoi An Handicraft village along Thu Bon river. Hoi An is famous for ancient houses and lantern village which creates this town has special interest to tourists.
· Back to the hotel, free time ( meals by your own arrangement )
· In the afternoon, you enjoy your free and easy time to relax and or to exlore the Hoi An on your own, and or going to the An Bang Beach which is located 5km away from central Hoi An city
· Overnight in Hoi An
Day 4 Inclusions: A/C Transfer ,English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, water
DAY 5 ( 07 JUN, 2017 ) : FISHING TOUR WITH BASKET BOAT – COOKING CLASS WITH LOCAL FAMILY & FOOT MASSAGE ( -/ L/- )
· Am: Tour guide pick up at the hotel, first, we take a first round cycling tour ( 6 km) to visit green Bay Mau water coconut forest. Coming here, you have chance to row the basket boat to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere admire the revolutionary base of Hoi An in the past and use fishing tools to fish the field crab. Leaving this beautiful land with heroic traditions, you will continue the cycling tour ( second round, 6km ) to visit Tra Que vegetable Village far from Hoi An Ancient Town 3km. You ride through peaceful villages and enjoy the beauty of countryside surrounding Hoi An...
· On arrival, you are welcomed with the friendly smiles and special drink; “E” water or local tea. Here is the chance for you to have a cooking class with this local family. Under the instruction how to prepare ingredients, you will cook Hoi An special foods. Have lunch at the local family.
· Pm: Relax by soaking your feet in Vietnamese herbs. Then you travel by cycling back your hotel in Hoi An.
Notice: Additional cost if you need a private A/C Transfer to escort you for today itinerary: $30USD/ trip
Day 5 Inclusion: transfer with bicycles with helmets, basket boat and fishing tools, English Speaking guide, Entrance fees, Cooking class & Foot massage, Lunch & Mineral water.
DAY 6 ( 08 JUN, 2017 ): HOIAN – DANANG – DEPARTURE ( -/ - /- )
· Breakfast at your hotel,
· Depends on your flight time ( early or later ), you may enjoy your free at leisure until you will be picked up from your hotel in Danang and transferred to Da Nang International Airport for taking flight home or to next destination.
· The end of tour, Thank you & See you again.
Day 6 Inclusions: A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide,
PRICE: $ 215USD/ PER PERSON
( Price based with private tour for 03 persons, without all hotel accommodation )
Additional cost if you need a private A/C Transfer to escort on the Day 5: $35USD/ trip
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS
- Private air-conditioned vehicle to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations ( without car on Day 5 )
- Bicycles on Day 5 with helmets
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary ( 3 Lunches + 0 Dinners )
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Boat Trip in Hue city - on the Perfume River to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda ( Holy Lady Pagoda )
- Basket Boat with fishing tour
- Cooking Class in Tra Que Village
- Foot Massage in Tra Que Village
- English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary water daily
- Travel Insurance
- International flight and domestic flight & airport tax and fees
- Vietnam visa
- Hotel accommodations with all breakfast
- Tipping for to drivers/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Meal does not mention in itinerary & beverages other than specified.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
- Early check in and late check out ( check in time from 14:00 or after/ check out time is at 12: 00 mid-noon or earlier
=> Should you have any further questions or any modification for the tour, just please never hesitate to contact to me any time, I am more than happy to work on the tour with you with my very best !
Please notice I am available at hotline: Tommy + 84966995988, ( I am available on whatsap, Viber, Zalo ), you can always add me in and chatting with me directly ( I am available 24hours )
>>> What about our my own service ( Mr. Tommy ) why joining with Impress Travel ? Please take a few minutes to check from below TRIP ADVISOR’s link to know what other guests comment about my service ( Mr Tommy ) and also Impress Travel services and what we providing to our dear customers, I am confident to tell our price is most reasonable and competitive, and all of our team who are all professional, dedicated & enthusiastic tour specialists will absolutely make all efforts to bringing to all of your dear guests with enjoyable pleasant journeys once joining with IMPRESS TRAVEL !
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon !
Tommy Thang .Mr
Travel Consultant & Operator - Impress Travel TM
Mobile: (+84) 9 66 99 59 88 (24/7)
Vietnam tours, Laos tours, Cambodia tours, Myanmar tours!
Head Office in Hanoi: No.125 Hoang Ngan Street, 3rd Floor, Hoang Ngan Plaza Building, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi city, Vietnam/
Telephone: ( +84-4 ).666.40.777
Office in Ho Chi Minh city: 3rd Floor, 66C Pho Duc Chinh street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam/