Welcome to Hanoi, Impress Travel Team will be await for you at Noi Bai Airport, your welcome sign name to recognize where is Impressers then as following what are you doing in the first day:
- HA NOI ARRIVAL: Arriving in Hanoi, our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- LUNCH TIME: It is free time after you check in hotel, you will have your own lunch or relaxing at hotel.
- HANOI WALKING STREET FOOD TOUR - 3 HOURS: We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery . Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!. Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee
- HANOI BY NIGHT: Overnight in Hanoi, basicly we offer your hotel is located in the center of Hanoi – old quarter where you can take easy walking to explore the stores, to find out good places to drinks & eatings at night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Tour guide, hotel, private A/C transfer to pick up, street food tour as for dinner with local tour guide
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to at an elevation of 1600 metres, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups each wearing their traditional, colourful attire.
- Taking a guided walk through emerald rice paddies and tiny hill tribe villages.
- The afternoon is spent exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silver.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, entrance fee (s)
- Spend the half of day for trekking to hill tribe villages ( Lao Chai village, Ta Van village)
- Return to Sapa town by van. A refreshing shower will be arranged before your train in Sapa or Lao Cai
- Taking the overnight train back to Hanoi
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), night train ticket to Hanoi
- Hanoi arrival in early morning and having short break, shower & breakfast in mini – hotel before departure to Halong bay at 8 AM
- Departure from Hanoi and then the drive takes around 3 hours with a refreshment break en route
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk and begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes.
- Overnight on cruise in Halong bay
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, cabin on halong cruise
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising back to the main harbor for your drive to Hanoi
- Halong bay – Hanoi airport for flight to Hue
- Over-night in hotel, Hue city
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in Hue city
- After breakfast and then transferring to the pier for a motor dragon boat ride along Perfume River, the first impression is a green and peaceful on both side of the river
- Hue Vietnam
- The first visiting is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in 17th century
- Hue city centre to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace.
- Enjoy lunch at Vietnamese restaurant for special dishes in Hue Vietnam.
- After lunch, the next visiting is King’s Tombs of Tu Duc, handicraft villages such as conical hat making, bronze-casting, incense-making.
- Overnight in Hue
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, hotel in Hue city
- Depart to Hoi An. Stop on Hai Van Mountain Pass of 30 km length, and then having a lunch in Danang
- On arrival Hoi An, enjoy a walking tour of this charming traditional town now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Overnight in hotel, Hoi An ancient trade town
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hoi An
- Spend the day at leisure on the beach or having clothes made by one of the expert, inexpensive tailors Hoi An is famous for
- Overnight in Hoi An
What is included today: Breakfast, hotel in Hoi An
- After breakfast in Hoi An hotel, leaving Hoi An to Da Nang for flight to Nha Trang
- Free at leisure at rest of the day
- Overnight in Nha Trang
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, hotel in Nha Trang
- Morning pick up from hotel and transfer to the boat station (45 minutes). Hop on the boat and begin a day on the water.
- The first stop will be at Mum Island. This is one of the best places for snorkeling in Nha Trang. Hold your breath for as long as you can and dive deep into this colorful world of fish and coral.
- Next stop, Tam Island, for sun bathing and relaxing on the off shore beach.
- Lunch will be served at a nearby fishing village with a selection of fresh seafood.
- After the lunch we will visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium then take the boat back to Nha Trang city.
- Free time in the evening and overnight at your hotel.
- Note: We may need to fly to Saigon this afternoon (4:45 pm) if our next morning flight is not available.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee (s), breakfast, lunch, boat trip, hotel in Nha Trang
- We take an early flight this morning at 7:45 am, arriving to Saigon at 8:40 am, transfer down town and check-in at our hotel before our city tour of this bustling Saigon started.
- Visit the Binh Tay Market in Cho Lon; stopover at Thien Hau, a 150 year old Chinese Temple; then to a Lacquer wares workshop and the Jade Emperor pagoda.
- In the afternoon visit the War Remnants Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the historic Central Post Office,
- We’ll drop you off at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, hotel in HCM
- Departing Saigon at 8:00 am from your hotel for a morning excursion to Tay Ninh to the Great Cao Dai Temple (a place to worship a mixture of Buddhism, Confucius, Taoism, Hinduism and Christianity). We see the noon mass at the temple (1 hour).
- Lunch in Tay Ninh.
- In the afternoon we visit the Cu Chi outdoor museum to learn about the infamous tunnel systems of the Viet Cong. Take this opportunity to get a unique understanding of the guerillas underground fight strategies during the war and crawl through 50 – 100 meters of the 200 km tunnel system.
- On the way back to Saigon, local rice paper workshops, and views of Vietnam countryside and paddy fields are pleasant sights.
- We’ll drop you off at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Depart Saigon at 8:00 am from your hotel. Head south to Cai Be. Upon arrival at 10:30 am, board a boat for a journey through the Mekong’s floating market. See how river life goes on here, watch the trading between merchant ships and local farmers. Alive and exciting.
- Cruise through the secluded canals and cross the Mighty Mekong to an island where we will stop to enjoy fresh seasonal fruit before boating to Vinh Long.
- Back on the bus for our trip to Can Tho to overnight
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Can Tho, Boat trip and bicycle in My Tho.
- It is advised to start the boat trip before 08:00 am otherwise you may not see the most busiest time of the floating market.
- We take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, which the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes.
- Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Your free time at leasure or free to shopping in Ho Chi Minh City center – Supper Markets or Ben Thanh market.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again oneday in Vietnam.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast