Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 (one) in the morning.
- 8.30 Impress Travel Team will come to hotel then pick you up for your Ho Chi Minh City tour
- The first visiting place is the War Remnant museum –that displays it’s compellingly real contents. We pray that devastation like this will never happen again in this life or in the future!
- The next site is Thien Hau Pagoda that is one of the biggest pagodas in Ho Chi Minh City, the visit here will let you know about the religion in Ho Chi Minh City; the unique architecture also attracts you to explore this pagoda.
- China town’s walking tour lets you know in depth about Chinese cultural, architectural and religious values that have been retained for hundreds of years. The unique roof tiles in Chinatown will attract your attention on route with typical architecture of classic beauty. Coming here visitors feel like they are returning to the old quarter of China of the last century.
- Have a lunch – Enjoy the Vietnamese food.
Ho Chi Minh City tour 1 (one) in the afternoon.
- After lunch, we will visit the Reunification Palace, come here and admire Vietnamese architecture,and learn about the historical stories of Vietnam’s southern region
- The next site, we visit is Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the heart of the city, this cathedral was built by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, adorned by two tall spires flanking either side.
- Post central Saigon Office: It shows Gothic, Renaissance and French influences, and was constructed between 1886-1891; the tale of which will be revealed.
- City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most photographed buildings in Ho Chi Minh City. Constructed in the early 1900s, City Hall is a beautiful example of French colonial architecture).
- Ben Thanh Market is the final place to visit and is a paradise for shopping, here buy souvenirs for friends and close relatives.
- Finish Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 Day at 04.30 or 5.00 pm.
For the best Ho Chi Minh City Tour: Full day tour, email: email@example.com