Ba Na Hill is one of the most attractive Danang Tours in central Vietnam. It is only 25 km from Danang city center to the southwest of Da Nang, where a hill station and resort are located in the Truong Son Mountains in central Vietnam at an altitude of 1,487m. The station, advertised as "the Da Lat of Danang province" by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Ba Na hill combines with Linh Ung Pagoda which is situated near the cable car station, to carry tourists to and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on 29 March 2013 and holds the world record for longest non-stop single-track cable car at 5801 metres in length, Travelers come here, to admire the French Village in Ba Na Hills Resort; a unique architectural work of ancient French villages: with a square, church, town, villages, and a hotel. In addition if travelers are interested in attending the Ba Na Hills Fantasy’s entertainment center which offers attractions for all ages, from amusing games for children to X-games for adults. The Ba Na Hill trip is loved as the romantic Hills - and may exceed your expectations, as there is beautiful scenery, great picture opportunities and entertainment, too.
4 days / 3 nights to visit the most attractive places in central Vietnam: The famous peninsular – Son Tra, Cham Museum - The Museum's first building was opened in 1919, but many Cham sculptures collected in Da Nang city, Ba Na Hill – the loved Hills, exceed all expectations, there is beautiful scenery, great picture opportunities and entertainment, Marble Mountain – a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble, is also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered, Kim Bong Carpentry Village where visitors see the artisans working with their skillful hands on the crafts and Hoi An - the city's historic district, is recognized as an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and street plan reflecting a unique blend of influences, indigenous and foreign. Prominent in the city's old town, is its covered "Japanese Bridge," dating to the 16th-17th century. Book Danang tours with 4 days / 3 nights Danang – Ba Na Hill – Hoi An package tour for this impressive central tour of Vietnam.
Day 1: UPON ARRIVAL – DANANG CITY – SON TRA PENINSULA – CHAM SCULPTURE (L)
- Impress Travel – Danang tours Team will pick you at at Da Nang airport then transfer to Danang City
- Have lunch
- Visit to Son Tra Peninsular to discover the forest right in city centre of Da Nang city. At the Peninsular, you visit Linh Ung Pagoda which has the biggest Buddha Statue in Vietnam and enjoy the cool climate here
- Visit Cham Museum to learn more of collection Champa sculptures displayed at the museum.
- Explore Danang at night, Every Saturday and Sunday, at the boat pier take the boat trip on Han River to explore the beautiful bridges
Day 2: DA NANG – BA NA HILL – DA NANG (B,L)
- Good morning Danang and breakfast at hotel and resort
- We depart to Ba Na hill with 25 km from Danang city center for 35 minutes driving to Ba Na Hill Mountain’s Base.
- We check in the Car Cable station for experience on the cable car’s longest journey in the world, and view the mountains, hills and Truong Son Mountain Range from the cable car.
- You will visit Old French Villas, Nui Chua and conquer the mountain peak at the height of 1487 meters. You will join a mountain climbing train to visit Flower Garden with many kinds of beautiful flowers. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda to learn more about Buddhism and then go to Wine tunnel to see different wines stored here for many years.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Visit Fantasy Park Amusement to join in many thrilling games and 4D movies (almost normal games and 4D Movie already included in your tour package but only some games which have a reward, you will pay the fee by yourself).
- Take the cable car back to the main gate for transfer to Danang city
- Enjoy your free time to explore Danang city and relax, swim on the most beautiful sandy beach in the world.
- Overnight in Danang City.
Day 3: Danang to Marble Mountain then Kim Bong Carpentry village (B,L, D)
- Good morning Danang with breakfast at the hotel, it is wonderful to walk along the beach in the early morning in Danang city.
- Impress Travel & Danang Tours team will bring you to visit the magnificent landscape of Marble mountain
- Then transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town to visit the cluster of attractive places including Japanese Covered Bridge, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum, old houses and the local market…
- Have lunch at a restaurant
- After lunch, we will leave Hoi An city on a boat trip cruise along Thu Bon river and visit Kim Bong Carpentry Village;more than 600 years old, this village is a famous for woodwork in Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decorations and daily tools…and especially making boats for fishing.
- Then embark the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An.
- Have dinner at the restaurant.
- Next, our guide will bring you to see the charming beauty of Hoi An at night. After 6 o’clock in the evening, as the old town lightens up it’s the time for paper lanterns with small candles inside twinkling so may buy (by yourselves) the candlelit paper flowers from little lovely girls who wear the Vietnamese traditional dress “Ao Dai” with conical hats whilst holding flat baskets full of paper lanterns. Buy some and put them down on the Hoai River then make a wish. This is considered to bring you good luck and happiness. Next, you will have a chance to see the traditional game of Hoi An named: “Bai choi” people at night come to play at the wide yard near the bridge to have a more enjoyable experience. Besides this, you could walk around the night market to buy some handmade souvenirs for your friends and relatives…
- Transfer back t your hotel in Hoi An for overnight stay there.
Day 4: Free Time in Hoi An & depart to Danang Airport for fly out (B)
- Good morning Hoi An with breakfast at hotel
- Free time to walk around the old town by yourself
- Transfer to Danang Airport from Hoi An for the 45 munities flight back home or onto the next destination of your journey.
- Impress Travel –