Amazing Vietnam 14 days tour for Jacky Jones' couple from South Africa
Amazing Vietnam 14 days
(HANOI – SAPA - HALONG BAY – HUE – DANANG – HOI AN – HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS – MEKONG DELTA – CAI BE – CAN THO - HO CHI MINH CITY - DEPARTURE)
Tour Operation Validity period: 13 August – 26 August, 2018
Number of Pax: 02 Pax
DAY 1 (13 Aug, 2019): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – FREE & EASY (None)
Arrival at Hanoi International Airport, being greeted by our team and transferred you to the hotel in central Hanoi city, check-in and today is free at your leisure to rest or explore, discovering your own first impressions of Vietnam.
Free time & Overnight in Hanoi
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, accommodation
DAY 2 (14 Aug, 2019): HANOI CITY TOUR FULL DAY – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 08:00 am, pick up at hotel, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance ), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside only), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Afternoon tour continued by a visit to one of most well known Museum in Hanoi, which is the Museum of Ethnology (closed on Monday, you may change for another museum at your choice like The National Museum of Vietnam History; The Military Museum; the Hoa Lo Prison Museum ( was a prison constructed by the French Colonist in the past to confine Vietnamese Communist comrades, later, during the Vietnam war against the USA, the prison was used by the Vietnam Government to confine the American pilots who were short down, alive and were caught and kept there in the prison, today, the prison is opened as a museum to welcome tourist to see and learn about Vietnam’s history)
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour around the Hanoi’ old quarter
- You have some free time to have dinner on your own arrangement before being picked up for the train Station for Transfer to train Station for your train trip to Sapa (pick up time to be announced depends on the train ticket availability)
- Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train (about 300km, 8 hours) Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train ( about 300km, 8 hours) (you currently arranged to share the cabin with 02 other guests, the private cabin can be available on request)
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, Night train ticket to Sapa (you currently arranged to share the cabin with 02 other guests, private cabin can be available on request)
DAY 3 (15 Aug, 2019), SAPA ARRIVAL – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B)
- The night train arrives in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to Sapa town (40km, 1 hour drive by land transfer), Located at an elevation of 1600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group appear with their own traditional customs and habits with their own life style, with differences in the architecture of houses, different costumes, and different with their own cultures which have been being preserved since from generations to generations,
- Arrival in Sapa, put off your luggage, get change and breakfast (Note: hotel regular check in time is from 14:00, and early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation)
- 09:30 the tour guide and driver pick up you from the hotel to visit the Cat Cat village, home of the black Hmong tribal people
- You enjoy taking a guided walking tour to the village which nestles at the bottom of the Sapa Valley, walking & sightseeing, photo stops, interacting and socializing with the local tribal friendly people.
- Back to Sapa town during noon time
- Free time for lunch on own arrangement and own payment
- Check in the hotel (if have not checked in yet, meal on your own arrangement)
- You enjoy your free time in the afternoon time exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silverware items.
- Free time to have dinner on your own arrangement & overnight in Sa pa
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Sapa, water
DAY 4 (16 Aug, 2019), SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel ( note, check out time is at 12:00 mid-noon, late check out is not available, and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation on late check out)
- 09:30, guide and transfer pick you up again for a short drive to Lao Chai Village ( 5km, 15 - 20 minutes )
- You will spend about 1,5 hour walking tour ( easy trek, 3 km only ) from Lao Chai village and through the Ta Van hill tribal villages, the walking path and sightseeing tour today is absolutely amazing and is truly a must see for whoever wants to go to Sapa
- After the walking tour, you will make a stop for lunch at a beautiful local restaurant designed in a traditional tribal house which nestled nearby a beautiful river and at the very center of the misty Sapa valley and amidst the rice fields, mountains, and the Villages, ( a traditional singing and dancing show subject to be available, and performed by the local music band – boys and girls )
- After the lunch, back to the coach for driving bact to Sapa,
- You enjoy some further free & easy time in the afternoon on your own before being picked up for a transfer to the Lao Cai Train Station for another night train trip back to Hanoi
- Arrival to Lao Cai city, your own free time for some time to have dinner on own payment (restaurants are avaialble nearby Train Station ) before taking a night train trip back to Hanoi, overnight on the train.
(Please note each cabin has 4 berths and your group has 2 persons, so currently you are arranged to share the cabin with 2 other stranger – passengers, please notice a private cabin for 2 person can be available on request, by paying surcharge for 2 extra tickets )
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, Night train ticket to Hanoi, - sharing cabin with other guests on train (you currently arranged to share the cabin with 02 other guests, private cabin can be available on request)
DAY 5 (17 Aug, 2019): HANOI – HA LONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up at from about 07:30 – 08:30 from hotel to travel to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- After about 4 hours driving and sightseeing the peaceful countryside scenery during the bus trip, we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be asigned.
- Check in your cabin and put in the luggage, relax and or you can do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to descover about the cruise architecture and its interior
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets and to be marveled by with the amazing magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listen to legends of the Dragons and the Land in the area, the sightseeing tour continued with many other sites in the Halong Bay in the Unesco regcognized zones
- Extra activities can be organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: all activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception ) )
- You enjoy relaxing on a cruise during the happy hours or cooking demonstration, enjoy seeing the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, you are free at leisure to relax on Cruise to socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with SHUTTLE BUS, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 6 (18 Aug, 2019): HALONG BAY CRUISE – HANOI – FLIGHT TO HUE (B, L)
- Early risers may have a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful and breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, packup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising back to the pier.
- A brunch will be served on Cruise
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for a drive back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, it depends on the flight time to Hue, you will be picked up and transferred to Airport for 1 hour flight to Hue city
- On arrival Hue city airport, pick up and transfer to hotel, check in, free & easy
- Free time & Overnight in Hue city
Inclusions: Cruise breakfast, A/C transfer with SHUTTLE BUS , English speaking tour guide, joint Cruise in Halong( disembark at noon ) entrance fee, lunch, private Airport transfers, English speaking tour guide in Hue, hotel in Hue city, water
DAY 7 (19 Aug, 2019): HUE CITY TOUR & BOAT TRIP TO THIEN MU PAGODA (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- Sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Dong Ba Market for an experience about the vibrant local life
- Next is a visit to Hue Imperial Citadel to the Nguyen Dynasty’s Forbidden Royal Palace, viewing the Flag Tower, the Noon Gate, Five Phoenix Pavilion, enter the Thai Hoa Palace (the Great Harmony Palace) where the Nguyen Kings held courts, keep walking to see the The Mieu Temple where all the Nguyen kings are worshiped, the Nine holy Dynastic Urns…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- After lunch, the next visit is 2 of the King’s Tombs, recommended is the Tomb of King Minh Mang and King Khai Dinh…
- Aboard a Cruise for boat trip for sightseeing tour on Perfumed River, the river name taken by one kind of grass with a special fragrance from river’s upstream which scented the river’s water, taking a boat trip is the best way for you to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river, where the tranquility and the pure of the water make you feel in love with the land, the river as well as Hue people.
- Disembark the Cruise for a visit to the Thien Mu Pagoda (Celestial Lady Buddhist Temple) to learn about a holy tale related to the history of the land and also the construction of the Buddhist Temple
- Return central Hue city by car/ van,
- Free time & Overnight in Hue
Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, accommodation, water
DAY 8 (20 Aug, 2019): HUE – DANANG – HOI AN (B, L)
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- You enjoy your free time at leisure or visit the Dong Ba Market & check out the hotel
- We depart from Hue to travel to Hoi An, there are fabulous sightseeing sites along the way and we may make quick stops for sightseeing and taking photographs at the Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass,
- Arrival to Danang city, lunch is served at a restaurant
- Next, We take a visit to the Marble Mountain & Cham Museum
- Drive to Hoi An, check in your hotel, this is a very good chance for you to get some clothes tailored by your own fashions and style.
- Free time for dinner on your own arrangement
- Free time & Overnight in Hoi An
Inclusion: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, accommodation, water
DAY 09 (21 Aug, 2019): HOI AN ANCIENT WALKING TOUR – FREE AND EASY DAY (B)
- The center of Vietnam is home to many of World Heritage Sites and Hoi An is one of them. Here in this ancient town of Hoi An, 30 km south of Danang, lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River.
- 9:00. Hotel pick up then we walk around the town with your tour guide to visit the old charming Hoi An. We will visit the old Tan Ky House, the famous Japanese Covered Bridge, the stylish Phuc Kien Assembly Hall…
- Back to your hotel then free time to relax, go to An Bang Beach which is only 4km away from Hoi An.
- Stay overnight at your hotel.
Inclusion: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, accommodations, water
DAY 10 (22 Aug, 2019) : HOI AN – DANANG - FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY – FREE TIME (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- You enjoy your free & easy time relaxing, swimming and playing on the beach
- You will be transferred from hotel to the Airport in Danang city for a more than 1 hour flight to Ho Chi Minh city
- Arrival in HCM city, being greeted, and transferred to a hotel in HCM city, check in !
- Free time & Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Ho Chi Minh city, accommodation, water
DAY 11 (23 Aug, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS FULL DAY (B, L)
- 08:00am, pick up from your hotel, leaving for Cu Chi Tunnels, about more than 1 hour by car, first to watching a short documentary film showing how the tunnels were created, then spend the next 2 hours exploring the maze of tunnels, for those interested there's even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range ( your own expense), back to Ho Chi Minh city center
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market, back to hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, hotel breakfast, lunch, accommodation, water
DAY 12 (24 Aug, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA – CAI BE - CAN THO CITY (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- 07:30 am, Pick up from your hotel, leaving for Mekong River Delta to Cai Be
- You enjoy sightseeing the rural area land scape along the way with a stop-over at Mekong Rest Stop for a short break
- 10.00am, on arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat on the Mekong river and enjoying the freshness and peacefulness of the real rural area, and enjoy sightseeing the picturesque scenery of the Mekong delta region and the real local life style of the local residents living along the 2 river banks, (Note: Cai Be floating market which is only most busy in early morning)
- We make a stop for a visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Next, we wander around into the small villages to visit the orchard gardens and fruit plantation, enjoy eating sample of tropical fresh fruits accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
- Keep cruising to a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta.
- Arrive in Tan Phong island, enjoy the lunch at a local family restaurant.
- Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy or can cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
- Take a boat ride pier, meet again the driver for more driving to Can Tho city
- On arrival Can Tho city, check in the hotel, free & easy
- Overnight at hotel in Can Tho city
Day Inclusions: A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), boat trip in Cai Be, accommodation in Can Tho city
DAY 13 (25 Aug, 2019): CAN THO CITY – BOAT TRIP - HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
- Breakfast at hotel first or later,
- Pick up from hotel from early morning (it is advised you take an early bird get up for a boat trip to see the very delightful Cai Rang floating market should be before 07:00am), Cai Rang floating Market perhaps one of the most colorful and unique of all kind of local markets in Vietnam, also during the boat trip you will have a chance to take a visit to a local rice noodle work shop and an orchard Garden, typical of the Mekong Delta region with a various kind of tropical fruits of the region, a taste of some sample fresh fruits will make your trip a good memorable experience.
- Back to the boat pier, we take a drive to return back to Ho Chi Minh city
- Lunch is served at restaurant on the way in My Tho town
- On arrival to central Ho Chi Minh city, recheck in, free & easy
- Free time & Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), boat trip in Can Tho to floating market, accommodation in Ho Chi minh city
DAY 14 (26 Aug, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- You will be picked up and transferred ( without tour guide ) to the airport for your own schduled flight going home or to continue visittng other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again !
Day Inclusions: A/C Transfer, hotel breakfast, accommodation city – check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Land tour price: $980USD/ per person
(Private tour for 02 perons, except with a round trip night train to/ from Hanoi – Lao Cai (for going to Sapa), you currently arranged to share the cabin with 02 other stranger guests (private cabin for 2 persons are available, also joining to go to Halong bay with a round trip shuttle bus travelling from Hanoi to Halong Bay tour, joint Cruise in Halong bay, with 01 private Cabin (02 persons share 1 cabin), 01 room for hotel accommodation (2 persons share 1 room)
The cabin on 2 night train trips to and from HANOI - SAPA are based with cabin type for 4 berth type, (train is a public means of transportation ), your group currently arranged to share the cabin with 02 other STRANGER - PASSENGERS, if you would like to stay in a private cabin for just you with 2 people only, then you will need to buy 02 extra ticket for each train trip (x 2 ways ) (these are the tickets for the 2 vacant berths in your cabin x 2 ways;
Option1: 01 train ticket cost with King Express Train at 28 USD/ per one way ticket
ADDITIONAL COST FOR 02 DOMESTIC FLIGHTS IN THE TOUR:
Local Flight from HANOI – HUE: $98USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
Local Flight from DANANG – HO CHI MINH: $98 USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
( Economy class, airport tax included, 7 kg hand carry & 20kg storage luggage allowance; airfare is subject to change without prior notice by the Airlines)
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS:
- Hotel accommodations with daily breakfast in the hotels, 01 ROOM (2 person share 1 room, double or twin)
- Private air-conditioned transfers according to the tour program
- ROUND TRIP SHUTTLE BUS TO/ FROM HANOI – HALONG BAY
- Returned tickets for 2 night train trips to/ from Hanoi – Sapa (sharing cabin with 02 other guests, private cabin for 2 people is available on request, by paying for extra tickets for each way * 2 ways)
- 2 day 1 night on joint Cruise trip in Halong bay, stay overnight on Cruise, 01 CABIN (2 person share 1 cabin)
- Meals as indicated in the tour itinerary (B = Breakfast = 13; L = Lunch = 9; D = Dinner = 1)
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Local English-speaking tour guides as specified
- Boat trip in Hue,
- Boat trip in Mekong in Cai Be
- Boat trip in Can Tho to the Cai Rang floating village
- All services mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International flight fly in and out Vietnam
- All domestic flight ticket during the tour: Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang – Sai Gon; please see the supplement charge as separately noted )
- Private cabin for 2 persons on 2 train trips to/ from Sapa (available on request)
- Excess baggage fees levied by airlines
- VISA Invitation letter and visa fee
- All the meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, crew members, hotel porters, water, sampan rowers.. etc..
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc. and other not mentioned
- Early check in ( before 14:00 ) and late check out ( later than 12:00 mid-noon )
3 STAR HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
ADAMAS HOTEL, SUPERIOR
Train to Sapa
KING EXPRESS TRAIN
(sharing cabin with o2 other guests)
Hotel in Sapa
3 STAR PLUS
SUNNY MOUNTAIN HOTEL– SUPERIOR
Mini Hotel at train station for day use before travelling to Ninh Binh
LAROSA HOTEL – SUPERIOR
Ha Long Bay
SWAN CRUISE - DELUXE
MIDTOWN HOTEL – DELUXE
VENUS HOTEL – Deluxe Balcony
Ho Chi Minh city
HA HIEN HOTEL – DELUXE ROOM
Can Tho city
HAU GIANG HOTEL - DELUXE
Notice: The selected are subject to change into a similar category in case of fully booked.
VIETNAM PACKAGE TOURS >>>