In the morning: Hanoi cooking class and local market’s exploration:
- Hanoi Tours – Impress Travel will pick you up from hotel then transfer to cooking class center.
- To meet the HCC chef who will guide you around the crowed local markets to observe what local people selling and buying at the market for cooking.
- The chef will introduce and explain to you most exotic ingredients at markets and what does your team buy for cooking today.
- After market’s exploration, we will return to Hanoi Cooking Center where to learn three of course traditional Vietnamese lunch or dinner, inclusive of one drink.
- This is a great opportunity to do more than ‘just have a meal’ if your schedule is packed and time is limited.
In the afternoon: Hanoi city tour:
- Impress Travel – Hanoi tours team will pick you up at 14.00 PM then explore Hanoi city in the afternoon.
- Visiting the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicated to Confucianism..
- The next move is to the West Lake and we pay a visit to Quan Thanh Temple & the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc.
- Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi). We visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge.
- Your next discovery is the old quarter which we visit by Green Car (or cyclo ride), visitors will sit on the cyclo or electric car to visit the old quarter ( Streets to streets)
- Enjoy the water puppet show – The traditional showing in Hanoi
- We drop you off at the hotel and overnight in Hanoi