Dear travelers, who are interested in doing 2 day tour from Hoi An to Cham island, 1 night stay in desert Cham island, traveling from Hoi An by speed boat to Cham island.
Warmest greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam! We are glad to receive your email and thank you so much for your interest in our services.
My name is Helen, a travel consultant at Impress Travel, I am very delighted to handle your tour all your requests.
Base on your request,you are interested in to doing Hoi An - Cham island tour 2 days, 9 peoples in October, 2017. I am very pleased to confirm the detailed itinerary included cost as following.
Hoi An - Cham island tour 2 days
- Travel date: 14th October, 2017
- Price: 82 USD per person
Day 1 (14th October, 2017): Hoi An city - Cua Dai harbour - Cham island (L.D)
- Hoi An city - Cua Dai harbour - Cham island (L.D)
- Impress Travel Team pick up at our hotels then transfer to Cua Dai harbour at 07:30
- Get on board at 07:45 and the boat will depart at 08:00 for 1+1/4 hour cruise. A complimentary drink will be served as we board and be sure to bring along our camera to capture the spectacular monument views while cruising to Cham Island.
- We arrive at Lang village and the tour guide will help us understand more about Cham Island with its history. Make a visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market, then cruise to Chong village for swimming, snorkeling and having lunch with some seafood. Check in homestay.
- Keep swimming, relaxing or doing some sports after lunch and learn how to knit or mend the fishing net with fishermen. Have dinner at 18:30.
- Overnight on the island in the tent or dormitory at the bungalows with thin mattress, pillow, mosquito net and blanket. Homestay is available as well.
Day 2(15th October, 2017) : Cham island - Hoi An city(B,L)
- Good morning Cham island with breakfast and coffee, then pack up our luggage, and start a new experience to go fishing like a fisherman in Cham island.
- The local fishermen will greet us as we board the fishing boat, then cruise for our luck to catch some fish. We will be told about this hard work and taught how to catch the fish by a fisherman. Cruise back to the island and have lunch with what we have caught.
- After visit this village we go snorkeling again for 1 hour before saying good bye to this lovely island back to Hoi An. Return to the Cua Dai habour, then transfer to our hotel and tour ends at 15:00.
- Private tour guide.
- Speed boat
- Complimentary drink + Lunch + dinner + breakfast
- Visit fee + fishing trip
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Any services not mentioned in the above list of day inclusions
As the tour Departure in October, 2017 is very high season in tourism, the group size is rather large, to ensure the tour service availability, I do strongly suggest your consideration and make final confirmation for the tour from now as soon as possible !
To know what other guests comment about our services and what we providing to our dear customers, please just click in the link of Trip Advisor below:
I do hope all above information will make you satisfy and you will get back to us to us soon. In case, you would like to make any modification regarding the itinerary or budget, please feel free to let me know. It is my pleasure to assist you with the tour until you are completely agreed with it.
Thanks again for your taking time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon
Ms. Helen - Impress Travel TM
Impress Travel Consultant
Mobile: (+84) 976 70 20 50 (24/7) – WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER