Thien Cung in Vietnamese “ Thiên Cung”, it means in English” Heavenly Palaces Caves” . It’s location at 4 km from Halong city, it is very near Dau Go cave and basing on Dau Go limestone Island.
It is one of the most beautiful & vastest cave in Halong bay, it is about 10.000 Square meters, going inside cave look like a paradise, that means call this cave - Heavenly Palace. It is very spacious and formations with a lot of floors and very high ceiling. . The cave becomes famous thanks to a unique system of stalactites and stalagmites with different forms and shapes.
How to visit the cave?
This cave is the most for tourist taking full day cruising tour in Halong, A daily boat will take you from Tuan Chau Island wharf or Hon Gia or Bai Chay Wharf to Thien Cung cave, you will follow up the narrow way to get in the cave, the cave divided a lot of chambers with various of formation from limestone that creating a lot of stalactites and stalagmites with different forms and shapes, going out by other door that connecting to Dau Go cave.
What to see & do in Cave?
- To walk inside the cave for half of hour
- To take the picture of cave with to a unique system of stalactites and stalagmites with different forms and shapes.
- Hire local tour guide, to know about Halong’s stories, history, culture
- To know and learn about the geology’s formation from limestone
- To know why Halong Bay to be one of natural wonder of the world.
Location - Following google map:
Picture of caves:
The wonderful of Stalactites & Stalagmites in Thien Cung Cave
Thien Cung Stalactites from ceiling hanging down
Thien Cung Stalagmites from floor going up
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book Halong Tours for visiting Thien Cung Cave