Welcome to Emeraude Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay
- Emeraude Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay overview: The unique journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream. Named for a cruising vessel that plied these waters between 1906 and 1937, the Emeraude luxury cruise – five star cruise aspires to the magnificence of the bay itself. The Emeraude cruise’s air-conditioned cabins, en suite bathrooms, award-winning cuisine and spacious deck space set the stage for the voyage of a lifetime. The cruise’s services Massages, facials and body scrubs are now being added to the already luxurious on-board package. The opening of the onboard spa adds another layer of relaxation to supplement the dazzling views.
- Emeraude Luxury Cruise ‘s cuisine: Dining on the Emeraude reflects the ambitions and aspirations of the vessel itself. Vietnamese ingredients, enhanced by European culinary traditions, create a culinary experience without peer on Halong Bay. Quality, good taste and elegance define every buffet in our classic wood-panelled dining room. Lunch: After you board the Emeraude, the lunch buffet is quickly served. Look out for classics like chicken cordon bleu alongside pork tenderloin and a range of salads and lighter options. Fresh spring rolls offer a local flavour alongside other mouthwatering dishes from fresh seafood.Dinner: In the evening, dining is a stylish affair. The buffet includes rump steak and fresh Halong Bay steamed prawns. The selection includes shellfish, salads, soups and rice dishes. For dessert, choices vary from a range of cakes to old favorites like bread and butter pudding. There is also an array of tropical fruit. Breakfast: Wake early to enjoy sunrise and it won't be long before aromas from the kitchen find you. Bacon, chipolatas, scrambled eggs and cold cuts await. A chef cooks omelets to your specifications. A rice congee or "chao" adds local flavor while croissants and pastry add a European touch. Italian Lavazza coffee is served.
- Emeraude Luxury Cruise’s drinks: Throughout your cruise, bars in the dining room and on the sundeck ensure satisfaction for every thirst. A lengthy wine list caters to all tastes. Cocktails beg to be drunk on the deck at sunset as canapés are served. For beer drinkers there is a range of international and local brews. Alternatively enjoy a coffee served hot or iced depending on the climate. A pot of green tea adds an additional authentic touch. Relax, we'll bring it to your table.
- Emeraude Luxury Cruise’s Wine Cruise: Annually since 2005, Emeraude Classic Cruises has hosted the Annual Wine & Dine Cruise Classic. And every year tickets become even more sought after as its reputation and standing in the Hanoi social calendar grows. The Wine Cruise, as it's commonly known, sets sail at the end of May as northern Vietnam slides into its stunning summer season. With brighter days, lighter nights and warm seas, the stage is set for one exquisite night. The black tie event celebrates gourmet food cooked by a top international chef and fine wines imported from French vineyards. The Gala Dinner in Drum Cave is one of the most dazzling dining experiences anywhere. The stunning limestone formations, the marvelously set tables, the jazz, the cuisine and the spirits conjure an ambiance for the ages. For Emeraude staff, both on the vessel and in event planning and marketing back in Hanoi, the Wine Cruise is the standout cruise of the year. Each year extra efforts are made to build on the success of the previous event while adding further twists and surprises to the next annual Wine & Dine.
Emeraude Luxury Cruise through Halong Bay natural wonder of the world wends among otherworldly karst formations and opens up views of one stupendous seascape after another. Be sure to key on the following attractions, as well. Changeable conditions and tides can affect the route, visibility and anchorage, but the following spots should be visible from the sun deck.
The detailed itinerary's Emeraude Luxury Cruise
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - EMERAUDE LUXURY CRUISE
- 8:00: Impress Travel team will pick you up from Hanoi hotel, transfer to Halong bay, three hours of driving to Halong Bay
- 12:00 - 12:15 Register/Check-in at Emeraude Café (Halong Bay)
- 12:15 - 12:30 Embarkation
- 12:30 - 12:35 Captain Raises Anchor
- 12:35 - 14:30 Cruising Halong Bay
- 12:45 - 14:00 Vietnamese Buffet Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Free & Easy
- 15:00 - 16:00 Guided Shore Excursion to Sung Sot Grotto
- 16:00 - 16:30 Crepe Station on Sundeck and cruising to Pearl farm
- 16:30 - 17:30 Kayaking* or Swimming at Pearl farm
- 18:00 - 18:30 Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll Cooking Class (Sundeck)
- 18:30 - 19:00 Complimentary Canapes on Sundeck
- 19:00 - 21:00 European dinner buffet served (Dress Code: Smart)
- 21:00 - 22:00 Bills Settlement (Optional)
- 20:00 - 22:00 Squid Fishing (Seasonal)
- 20:30 - 23:00 Silver Screen "Indochine"
DAY 2: HALONG EMERAUDE CRUISE - HANOI
- 06:00 - 07:00 Coffee, Tea, Cookies and Muffins Served on the Sundeck (Complimentary)
- 06:30 - 07:00 Learn ancient art of Tai Chi on Sundeck
- 07:00 - 08:00 (Summer Program) Swimming and Kayaking at Ho Dong Tien Area
- 07:00 - 07:30 (Winter Program) Cruise to Luon Cave
- 07:30 - 08:00 (Winter Program) Bamboo Boat Ride inside Luon Cave
- 08:30 - 10:00 Energizing Full Breakfast Served
- 08:00 - 10:30 Cruising Bai Tu Long Bay through Ba Hai and Hang Ma Islands
- 08:00 - 09:00 Leave Luggage Outside of Cabins
- 10:30 - 11:00 Disembarkation
- 11:00 - 11:15 Drop Off Point – Emeraude Café
- 12:30 - 17:00: Impress Travel will pick you up, then transfer back to hanoi city at 17.00
What's included in EMERAUDE CRUISE:
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Kayaking or Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class 1time/tripSnacks in happy houMeals on-board
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Information is being updated...
Check Availability, Price - Best Quality Guarantee
( Emeraude Cruise Halong Bay )