Cruise in a traditional Indochinese boat along the secluded waterways of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. See sleepy riverside towns, visit market stalls and small scale home-made factories on one of the best Mekong river cruise. Wander the banks of a secluded island, and enjoy lunch at a sublime retreat reminiscent of Vietnam’s French colonial past.
GENERAL OF VICTORIA CAI BE PRINCESS MEKONG RIVER CRUISE
- Safety box at reception
- 24-hour Security
- Doctor on call
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Tender for sightseeing
- Newspapers and magazines
- Rowing boat
- Theme Cruise
SERVICES OF VICTORIA CAI BE PRINCESS MEKONG RIVER CRUISE
- Baby cot
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Laundry service
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD
- Spa and Massage
- Cooking classes
- Movie nights
DAY 1- HO CHI MINH CITY - CAI BE - PHU AN - DONG HOA HIEP - AN BINH
- Transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be.
- Embark the river boat, you will be welcomed with fresh cotton towels.
- Mekong river cruise tour begins with the visit of Cai Be colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables.
- Proceed to Phu An hamlet, an untouched beautiful area reflecting some of the best sights the Mekong Delta.
- Stop at some local home factories to observe how rice paste, coconut candies and other regional specialties are made.
- A delicious lunch will await you at "Le Longanier", a superb Indochinese villa located by the river, in a lush tropical garden surrounded by fruit plantations.
- Cruise deeper to Dong Hoa Hiep and An Binh islands, a peaceful escape where you will be able to discover the rural life style and daily activities of the delta inhabitants such as roofs making with palm tree leaves, a bricks and tiles artisanal factory, net fishing, an ancient Mandarin house dating from late 19th century.
- Cruise along Dong Phu canal. Have a stop at a fruit orchard and bonsais plantation near Binh Hoa Phuc islet. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River bring about large networks of meandering rivers, criss-crossed with countless arroyos, and remaining unknown to many people.
- Disembark and check-in at a traditional charming house built on pillars by the river.
- Rest of the day at leisure in a peaceful and romantic atmosphere.
- Have dinner and overnight in the local house.
DAY 2- AN BINH - VINH LONG - SADEC - HO CHI MINH CITY
- Back on board your private sampan for your second day cruise in the delta.
- Cross the Co Chien River, some of the largest Mekong's arm, cruise under the spectacular My Thuan Bridge.
- Stop at Dinh Tan Hoa, an ancient provincial house built some hundred fifty years ago.
- Proceed the cruise up-stream on the Tien Giang River, another large arm of the Mekong. On the banks, some dark smokes in the sky will lead us to one of the biggest bricks and tiles factory where we will have an interesting visit.
- Back on board, cruise to Sa Dec. On both sides of the river, locals are recolting water jacinth, another famous Mekong delta product used for furnitures and baskets.
- Reach Sa Dec around noon. Lunch will be served on boat while cruising or at a local ancient house in Sa Dec (Nha Co).
- The town is appearing like a little “Venice” with numerous narrow canals, with various kinds of activities on the banks.
- Disembark at Sa Dec local market at around 3pm, one of the biggest of the delta.
- Visit Sa Dec - a charming and peaceful town, walking along its narrow streets and beautiful old houses dating from the last century, among some old Chinese temples, ancient Dinh, including the primary school of Marguerite Duras famous writer.
- Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. End of Mekong river cruise tour.
Information is being updated...
Check Availability, Price - Best Quality Guarantee
( Cai Be Princess Cruises )